Take a good look where spending leads.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Why are you so excited? We already had a discussion about "letting" inflation reduce the burden of debt. I'm all for it, in moderation.

#71     Nov 12, 2012
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

To print away the debt would not be moderate by any stretch of the imagination.

I'll show you a money supply argument when i get to my hotel tonight. For now, they're about to call my flight. Feel free to post any "Facts" you would until then to support your case.

#72     Nov 12, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You're the cult member, friend. Don't believe it? Consider how much traction Ron Paul and the newly discredited Paul Ryan have gotten over the years and decades. No one anywhere on earth is listening to you guys. You should ask yourself, "why"?

#73     Nov 12, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Because the sheep continue to get their handouts. Why would they want a status change? LEmmings never see the cliff until they go over.

Gotta run. Be back later.

#74     Nov 12, 2012
  5. Right and I bet all the guys tell you " I won't cum in your mouth" and you believe them:D :D

#75     Nov 12, 2012
  6. #76     Nov 12, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh well, flight delayed now until 5pm est. Apparently there is some giant green weather blob in the mid west on the way to St. Louis.

But to go back to Ron Paul, he represents too big a threat to the status quo. Because of this, he gets no media coverage whatsoever. The media and those in power attempt to marginalize him. But that doesn't mean his message isn't popular. He's gaining quite a bunch of supporters despite the corruption of the media - and I include Fox in that. Even your buddies RCG and AK support much of Paul's arguments.

#77     Nov 12, 2012
  8. Good deal. Big shit coming this way. Welcome to Winter in the Midwest!:D

I hate that Mittens did not have the balls to tell the Wingers to fuck off. He would be President now. Most Progressives have no issue with Mittens. We knew who he was. The tragedy is....so did the Wingers, who presently control the GOP.

#78     Nov 12, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Doesn't matter anymore. What's done is done. Smart folks need to prepare, and smart folks will be the minority by far.

We talk about it here because we're into the fighting over it. But I no longer share my thoughts with the people I know and my family (with the exception of a very few). When the shit hits the fan, it won't matter who comes to me for help, they're not getting it if they pushed for status quo. And that includes my family. Ill roll up the window and drive on.

#79     Nov 12, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pretty much what I told that idiot.

#80     Nov 12, 2012