taco bell's fajitas discontinued??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by illiquid, Jan 12, 2004.

1. :(

2. so what? more garbage food bites the dust. time for rejoicing. (rejuicing? :)

3. Why did they discontinue the "Grande Breakfast Burrito"?

That's a bigger news for me...

4. 1/2 Grapefruit (no sugar!)
    1 slice dry whole wheat toast
    1 cup Green Tea
    Large Handful Vitamins

I am stuffed! :-/

5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Breakfast ain't breakfast without a huge cup of Java with cream. That and some nice hen fruit sunny side up.

If I ate what you ate Long Shot.....I would be doubled over from nausea and heartburn.

Or for that matter a breakfast burrito.....pepper first thing in the morning would really give me a bad start for sure!:eek:

6. are you really this sick? :-/

7. do any of these strings still have validity?

8. Ok, they discontinued the fajitas. What was in it anyway? Tortilla, meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes?

Everything else on their menu has the same ingredients...think about it. Then throw a dart, pick anything, and bon appetit baby!

P.S. One of my previous co-workers absolute favorite casual restaurant was Taco Bell. He ate there at least several times a week (that I knew of). Last year he never showed up for work. They found him dead in his townhome. He had two coronary arteries that were completely blocked. That shit kills, I think it is the cheese. He was in his late 40's.