Tacgnol building up a a short position get out of the way

Discussion in 'Trading' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Watch out it looks like Tacgnol is going to take advantage and building out a large short position. Good time to cash in friday. Activity today had Tacgnol written all over. Lots of folks got liquidated in the 87 crash and of course mid 08/09 trading against Tacgnol. Only fools step in front of a speeding bus.

2. S&P futures taking a hit on Tacgnol rumors.

3. noddyboy

noddyboy

What is Tacgnol?

4. this is big! Tacgnol is typically Long the market

5. Utter B.S.

6. shit yo I guess wallstreets got its own omar.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UmtuRRhtGQw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. I read this thi smorning they need to do something about these firms if they want an orderly market.

A trader bought 20,000 May 130 puts for $3.81 and at the same time sold 40,000 of the May 120 puts for $1.47. This was unusual because the volume at both strikes was more than open interest and almost all of the trading in the SPY is in the front-month expirations.

8. Tacgnol does it again. Fucker must be making a shit load on his short. No one fucks with Tacngnol. I would not be surprised if Tacgnol was involved with the Libya situation to get the markets going in the direction he wanted.

Of course SEC never investigates.

9. spd

spd

Tacgnol shorts securites and doesnt afraid of anything.

10. Don't worry, Longcat will come to the rescue of this market... although I kinda hope someone hits him with a car before he can

#10     Feb 23, 2011