TA & PA is only for the 10% of the traders that succeed.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by oraclewizard77, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If markets were random ,why do currency prices rise when expected rises in interest rates are forecast , and why do they fall when interest rates are expected to fall?

When governments open up printing presses to print money , why do stockmarkets rise?

Are these all random?

The forum clowns using stochastics on lower time frames are dealing in mostly random t/a.

#11     Sep 24, 2012
  2. It's a free world, you can wrongly believe the market is random, I know its not. The world is not flat either nor was it made in 7 days. Plus evolution is real. Also, I don't care if you marry another man, as long as you don't tell me and my wife how to live. Trolls can not be reasoned with, although some did send money to my Paypal account when they bet against one of my calls.

#12     Sep 24, 2012
  3. Tell us more about your wife in your posts , I would rather see Peter Falk as Columbo.

#13     Sep 24, 2012
  4. This is one of your best posts. Also, once this information hits the markets, it creates a trend that you can profit from. Let's say for example, the Fed comes out and says that it is going to raise interest rates. You will see the EUR/USD go down since the $ is rising, if you have a Forex order to get you into this trade fast enough, and in the past I had one, you can make some money. News events create trends which is why the market is not random. I love reading news events, and then looking for a TA setup that will take advantage of them.

#14     Sep 24, 2012
  5. I calculated that the chance of me marrying a young pretty girl from America was not likely. A vendor of ours married a Mexican girl, so after not doing well using traditional dating means, I learned over time fluent Spanish, and married a young Latina woman.

#15     Sep 24, 2012
  6. I remember another time I was trading Forex, and had the news on, and bombs were going off in London. I ran to the computer, and jumped on rapid forming candle, and got off with a profit. Of course the trolls will say I just got lucky since the market was moving randomly and not because of this news. What is hard to show on charts is the speed of certain trades. I consider speed a TA edge.

#16     Sep 24, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.