TA & PA is only for the 10% of the traders that succeed. Yes, I said it. The other 90% of traders believe in idiotic stuff like price drivers and hold positions into the weekend when reports like http://www.marketwatch.com/story/oil-futures-slip-in-electronic-trading-2012-09-23?siteid=YAHOOB can come out and wipe them out. The 90% of other traders who lose will come to ET and start threads like Trading is Dumb, and force Barron to ban their asses. If prices were really random, you should be able to flip a coin to succeed in trading, but that will not work. If prices were really random, I should not have been able to trade with no losing days and no losing trades for the last 2 weeks on equal risk vs reward including tonight. Remember the person on the other side of the trade is not always a super computer run by JP Morgan. It may just be someone that is too lazy or stupid to spend the years and analysis needed to develop a profitable edge. It takes at least 4 years to graduate college, yet some people think they can start trading in 1 week with no training or experience after watching one of those Forex commercials on TV.