TA is proven to work while junk theories on TA fail

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Xspurt, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Why so many different names? Stick with one.

#11     Sep 2, 2012
  2. NONE OF THESE BASTARDS TRADE FOR A LIVING , THEY JUST PRETEND

#12     Sep 2, 2012
  3. cornix

cornix

You would like it to be true, because it would mean you are not alone, right? :)

#13     Sep 3, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Show me one person he's charged. Just one. This guy is a true freak of nature when it comes to trading. Problem with you guys is you want a silver bullet, and t/a isn't easy to learn THE RIGHT WAY. Comes down to ignorance and laziness on your part for not learning how to take money out of the markets consistently.

#14     Sep 4, 2012
  5. It's understandable as Freak is burning up inside because I said he was unteachable. Some people don't have the GCG factors needed to allow their brains to read a chart and he is one of them.

That might sound cruel, but it's kinder to say this is not going to go well for you. Anyone I mentor I check out how their eyes work so they don't end up beating their brains out like Freak.

There is an ET member who is a dear friend and we chat together most weeks, sometimes every day. I turned him down for mentoring for the same problem as Freak has. That was not easy but time has shown it was good advice.

However Freak has accepted a position in marketing my mentoring services, and for that I must thank him. Keep up the good work Freak ;)

#15     Sep 4, 2012
  6. Daring

Daring

Not wanting to get involved in quarrels but I suppose the above confirms what Freak claims.

#16     Sep 4, 2012
  7. ah, your back with a new alias.

Bye, your on ignore. Now off you go get another ;)

#17     Sep 4, 2012
  8. Daring

Daring

Nothing like that, just following the logic of the discussion.

Carry on.

#18     Sep 4, 2012
  9. lmao

#19     Sep 4, 2012
  10. cornix

cornix

TA is definitely a junk... I have plotted a few trendlines today, well in advance of the actual price action shown on the chart (see attachment)... and as you see, price doesn't care of them at all... Going to throw this junk TA away... and it happens every day! Every day! No more!

:p

#20     Sep 4, 2012