TA guys, Look at this chart.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lsudaytrade, Sep 21, 2003.

1. What gives you an idea that the line of least resistance is down? In my opinion shorting opportunity has already passed. No need to chase the bus, better to wait for next one :) also, In my opinion... not good to ask others for opinions on where the line of least resistance is. I think it often results in psychological conflicts. Better to have rules and to stick to them :)

Andy

#11     Sep 23, 2003
  2. Jeffo

Jeffo

Shorting it on Friday below the 9/8 low might have been nice. But then yesterday it had an outside day or bullish engulfing if you're into candlesticks, on higher volume. It seems too iffy right now.

#12     Sep 23, 2003
  3. I would not short it. Adding Slow Stochastic, MACD and RSI it looks like it is bound to bounce up.

#13     Sep 23, 2003
  4. I actually don't post anything useful... :(

It's all BS :)

#14     Sep 24, 2003
  5. Do you all remember when Jesse Livermore was talking about a wise old guy talking to a young guy. Old guy buys a stock based on the young guy's information. Young guy exits his position but the old guy stays in...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

:)

:cool:

#15     Sep 24, 2003
  6. I love the Ignore list.

#16     Sep 24, 2003
  7. it was a bull market :) Jesse also said never say it's a bull or bear market, but it's ok to say that the line of least resistance is up or down... :)

#17     Sep 24, 2003