TA + Charting Software Package

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bullrun00, Mar 13, 2003.

1. bullrun00

bullrun00

Does anyone know the legalities surrounding the purchase and sale of the bundled charting packages that are advertised on message boards? They are selling trademarked software packages with full access privileges.

Thanks

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

you get what you pay for!

3. Are you talking about those collections of illegally bootlegged software? They're violations of the software's licensing and both the seller and buyer could be sued and maybe face criminal charges (if they catch you anyway) - it's like receiving stolen merchandise - you knew there was something wrong about a guy selling a new Mercedes for $4000 :)

4. Swipe

Swipe

I purchased my benz for $100 and it was 3 yrs old. I saw an ad in the paper for a 1997 E420. I called and the lady said there was nothing wrong with it. So, I went to investigate!!! The car was paid off and she mentioned her husband was cheating on her so .......Needles to say I parted with my G and drove it home.

He tried to sue me for the car, but lost since the car was in gloria's name.

GOTTA LOVE ANGRY WOMEN!!!!!!

Yes, they were going through a divorce.

5. Good deal on the car.

But the guy who's been posting all those annoying ads on message boards offering to sell CDs of trading software with cracked license keys isn't selling his wife's software library and he's not just selling the one copy of it. :)