TA can't predict that a large order will be placed now and not in 15 min, 1 hour, etc

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by crgarcia, May 26, 2010.

1. Each time you post, you prove my original statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from ProfLogic:

The reason most people "THINK" Technical Analysis is worthless is they have no clue what modern Technical Analysis is or how to use it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The value of Technical Analysis isn't in its ability to predict large orders, placed at random times but to successfully read the smooth flow of the price action on any chart it is applied too from that charts natural cyclic oscillations.

That sounds easy but its more work than most, including you, are willing to put into learning to use it consistently.

Everyone calls you stupid . . . you aren't stupid just lazy.

#31     Aug 4, 2010
  2. There never was and never will be a profitable daytrader!

If you are one, just post REAL TIME TRADES.

#32     Aug 10, 2010
  3. Just like this is a true statement, right?

Quote from crgarcia:

I am the financial link between institutional investors and gov't contractors in a latin america country.

liar.

#33     Aug 10, 2010
  4. JeffUSA

JeffUSA

+1 :cool:

#34     Aug 10, 2010
  5. game set and match.

#35     Aug 10, 2010
  6. Fooled by randomness at its best.

I would allow none of them touch a dime of mine.
    What if the succesful ten year track record is only because his trading preferences (i.e. long, short, range) were coincidentally what happened at the time?

More important what if his method no longer works?

Even more, what if he opens 3 accounts: in one he goes long, short in other and range in the third, so he only shows you the winning account for his track record?
    Comeon I know all the dirty tricks of Wall Street...

#36     Aug 11, 2010
  7. You have to be the dumbest bastard child in the world. Please explain to me why the blue trendline in the attached picture does not work? It was the resistance in the oil market for 7weeks straight. It was voided once a weekly bar closed above it. Im sure this will be entertaining.

• cl.jpg
      File size:
      43.4 KB
      Views:
    #37     Aug 11, 2010