T3

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Messi007, Mar 22, 2011.

1. jeffgold

jeffgold

I think I will go back to the Boca office and get a better look.

#11     Mar 23, 2011
  2. I'm pretty sure he wasn't disrespecting you in anyway. I understand English may not be your first language so maybe your misunderstood something.

Roak is correct though - the commission is quite high. I'm sure this can be negotiated if you talk to them i.e. commission is lower if you do over a certain volume.

However I don't like that idea and if I was paying those sort of commissions I would want a lower deposit. T3 needs to have some skin in the game... I wouldn't be comfortable with them just making $$$ off me on commissions.

#12     Mar 23, 2011
  3. Is the .006 all in? or plus/minus pass thrus?

If all in not bad.

That being said, T3 is a professional outfit with some very good traders.

#13     Mar 23, 2011
  4. jeffgold

jeffgold

Thanx for all the responses. I wasnt even getting into prices, but i think some of you should check on the pricing with some of these companies mentioned. I got much lower rates than mentioned.

#14     Mar 24, 2011
  5. Mutz

Mutz

I belong to the T3 community and value it as an integral asset to any trader. They have some of the best traders on the street and are for the most part all great people. Hope to see you in the chat

#15     Mar 24, 2011

6. really? you are with t3 or you are a SHILL FOR T3!

T3 might be a good firm but this is not professional to create couple of Elite Trader Screen name and start to promote the company.

Beware of firms that they promote themselves here and T3 is one of them

Mutz ,either go make severals other Screen name and start other forums to promote T3 for free or ask T3 to spend some real $$$ and advertise here and be a sponsor of elite trader.

:D :D

#16     Mar 25, 2011
  7. jeffgold

jeffgold

Hey newbie, chill out and go get a drink. I don't know where you trade, but if you ever come down to South FL, shop around some of the trading rooms here. I went to 6 so called trading floors this week and T3 was the only one that any serious trader would call a professional floor. Now does that make me a shill too? BTW, I just opened an account with them and hope to be trading by early next week. Have a great weekend!

#17     Mar 25, 2011
  8. jeffgold

jeffgold

Hey Mutz. Which office are you in? It would be pretty funny if you were in the same office.

#18     Mar 25, 2011
  9. Good luck. i wish you the best . I trade in one of the propshop. I dont really like them much. I dont have nothing against T3 , they might be as good as you believe. BUT i hate the people who come to this site for free advertising, Lots of shill and promoter here and he was one of them . Read my previous posts, i have never mentioned any firm here except the one that i think they are garbage like Oliver velez (and HLV i rub trader.com (AKA i fund traders) and element( charlie crooks) , i think other shops including costal , genesis, smb, star alliance ,and even TWS, they are good enough for new or experienced traders, every trader should pay attention to which firm is the best fit and select the one he thinks is good , But as i have always said ( Shillers not welcome here).:D :D Peace

#19     Mar 25, 2011
    Ironplates likes this.