T3 short routing to NSDQ down for over-a-week ...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Patrick_AZ, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Anyone else at T3, trying to send short orders to ETB stocks and ETFs using NSDQ route and being rejected "Locate required for non broker dealers"? I keep asking daily, why it has not been fixed, and they simply stall saying they are telling Sterling.

I started trading at ECHOtrade, in 2000 and when they sold the company was moved to T3. Overall, I can not complain but my strategy for trading has to route to NSDQ, and if I cant send shorts, it is useless.

Anyone else?

2. ok, Sterling just fixed it after a week of complaining. cost me some cash of missed trading, running my tracking system for missed trades. Argh …

3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Did they ever say what the problem was?

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Good question as all my Sterling users can sell short. Maybe it was a clearing broker issue with the ETB list check.

5. Hey Baron, I forgot my prior username and login, so I resigned up. Sterling and T3 never indicated to me the issue. I send lots of orders premarket and during market hours, and on Friday, Jan 11th everything worked fine. Then on Monday, Jan 14 all shorts routed to NSDQ rejected. In the past, they have moved me to different servers and databases (some in Chicago, and some in New York) and if they did not remember my Sterling Manager settings, they blow it, and it takes them awhile to configure my settings to be able to send premarket, etc). I could send short orders to Arca, and all was good but not to NSDQ. Strange.

But, no they never told me the issue. I would think something very easy to fix, and it was overlooked. T3 said, I was the only trader that had the issue. Which also is strange. Go figure.

6. Robert, yes in the past I have had issues at ECHOtrade and then T3, where somedays Sterling simply does not get the ETB list loaded. This was different.

7. qlai

qlai

Oh good ... finally we have someone openly from T3 ... Need to remember your handle.