T3 Live online course for sale

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by DT3, Mar 24, 2010.

1. DT3

DT3

I purchased T3 lives online course last year when I was thinking about day trading full time, I've since found a great job so day trading has taken a back seat. I purchased all 3 courses for $3k, right now they are selling course 1 and 2 for $2500. Not sure how much course 3 is, its not currently listed. The material is high quality educational stuff, just don't expect to turn profitable overnight after watching these. What this will do though is help with the learning curve of becoming a day trader.

These are only available online for viewing and I have about 7 or 8 months left on the subscription. I'm asking for $1k for all three courses, and prefer payment online at Full tilt poker but will also accept Paypal. Once payment is received the account will be transferred to you.

If you have any questions please let me know.

2. many places do NOT allow reselling access like this. It would help if you could present compelling proof this was allowed.

Someone may pay you (an anonymous unknown), try to get in, and be out of luck. Not to mention a person would be dopey buying this from you even if the company DID allow it.

3. cstfx

cstfx

wrong section

4. DT3

DT3

I checked T3's term of use and they state nothing against this. Also while I'm an unknown on these forums I'm a reputable poker player on the 2+2 forums, and can give you references on request. Should you have any problem with the subscription after purchasing I will refund your money

5. Dustin

Dustin

"Subscriber may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part."

6. DT3

DT3

Yea just noticed there's a marketplace section, can mods please move?

Thx

7. DT3

DT3

Duhhh! Mods delete please