T3 Capital

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NoLimitTrader, Mar 11, 2008.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Curious about this myself. I did a FINRA search and found nothing, but that doesn't mean anything if they are registered thru CBSX. Nor did I see any mention of this on their website. And if they are not a registered firm why does it's owner appear on the NYSE floor giving trading advice for tv news? Isn't this some kind of regulatory no-no?

I took a free trial of their service and I got to say, hearing some of the top traders going "Come on Market, move" or "Move GOOG, dammit, move!" is not exactly what I would be looking for in training/insight from this firm.

#61     Jul 21, 2009
  2. mews

mews

I think that T3 Live is a registered investment advisor with the sec.

#62     Jul 21, 2009
  3. cstfx

cstfx

yeah, you're right. Just found their registration on the SEC site. Thx

But a followup question: does this mean the principles have to be registered with FINRA, too? Because Scott Redler, the guy always on TV, doesn't have a registration nor are any principles listed on the RIA public disclosure.

Just curious.

#63     Jul 21, 2009
  4. mews

mews

Thats a good question, Im not sure if any of them are investment advisor reps or not.

#64     Jul 21, 2009
  5. They are traders and have great techinical analysis for good percentage winners. Nothing wrong with them, everyone is always looking to fault people here.

I do wonder why the best traders don't just trade, and not distract themselves with firm duties. My guess is it is the next level in their careers in the markets that drives them to run companies vs. trading and having.

#65     Jul 24, 2009
  6. I heard a lot of good stuff about this firm, and i was contemplating before of choosing this firm or CY group!

But I think CY group suits better my need, as I am experience trader, and don't need training from T3!

Other then that, I think T3 will be great for a new trader!

#66     Dec 31, 2009