T3 Capital

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NoLimitTrader, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Was it a positive or negative article?

#21     Oct 19, 2008
  2. I been trading in nyc/la for several years remotely and in-house and checked out T3 and passed, seems good for a new trader who needs training but for an experienced trader I think Flat Iron Trading is better as I trade remote with them now, more competitive payout and per share rate.

#22     Oct 19, 2008
  3. I don't trade for T3m but I know some of the guys there. They are very happy and swinging big. Seems like they do have a lot of training by experienced and competent guys. Scott Redler is one of the principals there and is on CNBC fairly regularly. The place seems very legit to me, but again it's not firsthand experience, just what I've seen and heard. I tried their live chat/radio for a free 2 week trial and overall was impressed, but was difficult for me to have all that noise in the background all day.

#23     Oct 19, 2008
  4. How about a link? Do they do remote in Canada? Is series 7 required?

#24     Oct 20, 2008
  5. mbgreen

mbgreen

#25     Oct 20, 2008
  6. why would anyone join a firm that was associated with Tuco?

#26     Oct 20, 2008

7. Does Flat Iron have any offices?

#27     Oct 20, 2008
  8. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

"flat iron trading", another dumb friggin name. why on earth do these prop firms have these dumb ass names! so unprofessional.

#28     Oct 21, 2008
  9. Flat Iron Trading is on 11 broadway, 15th FL. I am remote with them, good place, good traders there. They don't offer training just a group of experienced traders.

NYHood we know where you got your training from in the city lol. I see your so bitter, I can assure you I know what prop shop in the city got you. It sucks sorry to hear.

#29     Oct 21, 2008
  10. Trading for 3yrs, with T3 Capital for 1yr

The actual website is: www.t3live.com

-Website has bios of the partners and reviews their online/in-house training methodology. At the top of website, a listing of the top 10 trader PNLs for the day and shares traded, as well as top 10 money making stocks for the firm that day. Also has links of partners doing various TV, online and print media talking about the firm itself and/or the market outlook.

To be honest, if you are looking for the best payout or best ticket deal... go somewhere else.

If you are looking for a great group of traders, great education and ideal trading environment in office or online, check it out... experienced guys looking to take the next step its the perfect place for you.

For those that think it's not legit, to be a top 15 trader at T3 for the month of October, you had to NET over $100K, top guy nearly hit 7 figures for the month.

Yes T3 was associated with Tuco and was screwed by Tuco, but the firm moved on and didn't miss a beat. Ask yourself why this firm was thriving in September and October, while most hedge funds, IB trading desks were getting destroyed.

:confused: :cool: :D

#30     Nov 13, 2008