T3 Capital

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by NoLimitTrader, Mar 11, 2008.

1. As for poor reviews from Nexis I am not aware of any. What have you heard about nexis?

#11     Mar 13, 2008
  2. osprandel

osprandel

anyone know anything about tower hill trading out of Chicago?

#12     Mar 16, 2008
  3. any more information on t3 capital? how much assets do they have? do you have to put up $ Day trading or proper shop to hold positions? How much capital do they allocate to each trader?

#13     Sep 6, 2008
  4. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

is T3 located in nyc? are they a trading firm or a trading school so to speak?

#14     Sep 7, 2008
  5. thats exactly what i'm trying to find out. sounds to me, those who can't do, teach, but trying to get confirmation.

#15     Sep 7, 2008
  6. cstfx

cstfx

???

#16     Sep 7, 2008
  7. don't think it is a registered with the SEC

website is 'under construction'

they traded through tuco and are supposedly part owned by tuco (check the receivers site and read some of the filings) so it might just be a matter of time.

plenty of bad press on nexis on the web

wouldn't suggest sending them any cash...

#17     Sep 8, 2008
  8. mbgreen

mbgreen

I work for T3 Capital as well, but im in a private work group company that is somewhat seperate. T3 starts out new trainees with no experience on a 60/40 payout, requiring $2500-$10000 down to start. The training is very good, which is one of the reasons I chose to start with this affiliate company. The payout improves as your buying power increases and is capped i believe at 90/10. As far as I know there are 20-30 traders there who swing over million dollar lines, but I'm sort of new so I'm not exactly sure about the capital picture. You get a paycheck monthly and I dont believe they allow withdrawals from your accout. Hope this helps.

#18     Sep 10, 2008
  9. gkpope

gkpope

T3 is featured in this months Trader Daily magazine.

#19     Sep 10, 2008
  10. NazSpaz

NazSpaz

WOW! Unregistered, and by the same guys who brought you Tuco! HAVE THEY NOT LEARNED???

What did guys get back from their capital they put at Tuco, 40%? After a year of headaches?

Have to agree that would never send these guys a dime... unless I wanted to turn it into a nickel. :D

#20     Sep 10, 2008