T

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by dealmaker, Jun 28, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

DirecTV was a fantastic grab. Stephenson's goal is to get truly vertical. I am amazed that VZ has not bought DISH to compete. I pitched Amazon buying DISH to Darr Aley last year.

(Disclosure: Wife is T VP)

dealmaker likes this.
  3. dealmaker

dealmaker

4. dealmaker

dealmaker

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

6. dealmaker

dealmaker

[​IMG]
    AT&T opts out of San Francisco Giants ballpark naming rights deal
    [​IMG]
    Oracle Corp. will pay eight figures per year over 20 years to put its name on the San Francisco Giants’ iconic waterfront ballpark. The deal, set to be announced Thursday, is the most visible off-season change to the Giants’ corporate sponsor roster. AT&T Inc. opted out of the final year of a legacy relationship, which started when the Giants inked Pacific Bell Corp. in 1996 to the original naming rights contract. (Dallas Business Journal)

7. dealmaker

dealmaker

[​IMG]
    AT&T customers exit in droves as telco looks to upend TV
    [​IMG]
    AT&T, in the middle of a high-stakes effort to turn itself into a media and entertainment juggernaut, finds itself playing catch-up in its bread-and-butter businesses of wireless and pay-TV services. Two key measures, U.S. wireless and pay-TV subscribers, came in well below predictions in the fourth quarter. (Ad Age)

8. The AT&T Thread! I will post updates from the bond markets on them, I doubt they will get junked in 2019 tho, that would destroy them.

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

AT&T Time Warner

The way is now clear for AT&T's Time Warner buy, after a federal appeals court nixed the Justice Department's attempted blockage. The rollback bid was "unpersuasive," according to the unanimous ruling. Justice Department: "We are grateful that the Court of Appeals considered our objections to the District Court opinion. The Department has no plans to seek further review." Wall Street Journal

10. dealmaker

dealmaker

AT&T and Hulu

AT&T has sold its Hulu stake back to Hulu for $1.4 billion, meaning Disney now controls two-thirds of the streaming service (the rest is Comcast's.) Hulu is now valued at $15 billion. The Verge foresees a future where Hulu acts as a complement to the new Disney+ service, perhaps offering more mature content, but leaving consumers without the cross-network content they're used to. The Verge

#10     Apr 16, 2019