T-REX Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Aug 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is this how you are going to handle your Customer Service aspect for your business? I really feel sorry for your clients.

Dear Mr. Moderator,

What does it take to close his thread. What more do you need to see and read?

#631     Nov 10, 2003
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

As is obvious I have given this journal tremendous latitude despite many members suggestions that T-REX was simply fishing for prospective clients. Maybe he was and maybe he wasn't, but we had an understanding that there would be no links nor direct solicitation permitted. He complied and provided added value for many members. Much of the ribbing was done and received with humor and good grace. But as most of you have noticed the tone has changed considerably as of late, and many posts have been edited or removed to reflect this. If the journal has truly ended I will close it but, in the meantime, I ask that no further attacks (or defenses) continue. Everything along those lines that need be said, has been said. As to whether T-REX cares to continue that will become clear in the coming days. Thanks.

#632     Nov 10, 2003
  3. balda

balda

Am I destroying your reputation? I will post my account statement against yours, just pick a day. I am not afraid, because I am trading, ARE YOU?

On page 74 I made you an offer which you conveniently ignored:D
    I still stand behind it.

let's pick a date and on the next day we will post statements for last day of trading, I cannot post it on the same day because I get my statements overnight.

#633     Nov 11, 2003
  4. T-REX

T-REX

dude you are PATHETIC!

Your hypothetical track record from your simulated trading account does not impress us here at ET.

Sure let's see it!
    I'll place my account statements against yours anytime.
    Your a loser and everybody knows it!

Let's SEE YOU post your so called trades here at ET in realtime over the next several days and we shall see how you do.

Furthermore, I've already posted enough trades here at ET so I'm not going to post another live trade until you do.

I'm not going to continue to make jerkoffs like you rich at my expense anymore! Youve already had plenty of opportunity to profit from my LONG list of winning realtime & before the fact FORECASTED trades to have become a millionare!

#634     Nov 11, 2003
  5. "If the journal has truly ended I will close it but, in the meantime, I ask that no further attacks (or defenses) continue. Everything along those lines that need be said, has been said."

The Journal has truly ended. CLOSE THE JOURNAL. Unless, of course you are going to go back and edit out all the "F" words for T-REX after he was asked to stop. Then you need to continue deleting entire posts from me asking how he became a multimillionaire. Plus, other people mentioning that he "didn't get enough clients?"

#635     Nov 11, 2003
  6. balda

balda

giving calls on ET through this kind of journal means nothing, I am offering you a real deal.
    so which is it
    a) you do not have an account
    b) your system is not that good
    c) you do not trade (all you do is BLAH BLAH BLAH)
    d) you are too young to have an account
    e) you are afraid of the real challenge

I think it is all of the above, well who cares:D

#636     Nov 11, 2003
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

Enough of this endless, petty bickering. On to the next journal where, hopefully, we can all act like adults. :(

#637     Nov 11, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.