T-REX Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Aug 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGregg

TGregg

This could be an interesting journal, thanks T-REX.

#11     Sep 2, 2003
  2. Atlantic

Atlantic

why sell at 1004.75 (and not at 1005.00) - and why buy at 1015.00 (and not at 1015.25)?

thanks for your answer.

#12     Sep 2, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

That's a very good question.
    The answer is quite simple.

The initial 3 point target will allow me to exit the trade atleast break-even. Break-even = half a point.

The sell limit order is not placed!!!!!!
    It is merely a guide to move the stop loss to break-even once the 3 point target is reached.

Thanks for the inquiry.
    :)

#13     Sep 2, 2003
  4. T-REX

T-REX

Thanks for such a great question.

Answer: The intra-day volatility calculation will be discussed at a later date it is much to complex for this thread.

However, to put it simply...........Orders are placed into globex by routing and order matchup. First come. First serve. It you examine the psychology of the market place you will see that many SellStops and Buystops are placed outside of these volatility Bands at most points intra-day you can wait for the "Yellow Stone Geyser" to burst out (or below) and ride the wave of influx of cash into the market. this is why sometimes the market will rally at the end of the day or on the close.

I hope this somewhat answeres your question?

:)

#14     Sep 2, 2003
  5. T-REX

T-REX

Thank you.

Stay tunned.....I will try to reveal alot of my daily set-ups and many trading secrets to trading the E-mini's on a consistant basis that will earn you daily profits and ketch atleast 1/3 rd of weekly and monthly bars!!!!!!!!!!

You simply have to see me do it to believe it!!!!!!

Although I can not take ALL of my trading experience and knowledge and intuition and transplant it into everyone elses head............I WILL DO MY BEST!

:) :) :)

#15     Sep 2, 2003
  6. I appreciate any trading related post but 93% accuracy over 3 years is just hard to believe . I take your word for it but I would like to know more about your method.
    Thanks,
    Walter

#16     Sep 2, 2003
  7. T-REX

T-REX

I agree.
    That's why I started this thread.
    Seeing is believing.
    Theres alot of BS out there of people who talk alot but don't trade. I'm here to rectify the problem.
    My mission is to help as many traders as possible to learn how to navigate the muddy waters of the "SPOOS" by way of the E-mini S&P 500 Futures contract.

p.s. I will be revealing step by step of my methodology as we go along. "ALL" of my trades will be given before the day session begins at 9:30am EST. I will also to the best of my ability give you real-time Intra-day info as time warrents and as long as it doesnt interfere with my trading. I will do my best to answer your questions promptly.

:) :) :D

#17     Sep 2, 2003
  8. T-REX,

How about going over that target again? What I understand now is that you pull your stop to b/e once the trade is 3 points in the green. So the target is not an exit point, right? And if not, how do you exit?

#18     Sep 2, 2003
  9. balda

balda

looking forward to learn something

but if marked doesn't break out at 1015 I am riding it down to 1005.

#19     Sep 2, 2003
  10. TGregg

TGregg

So yer short, right T-REX? I presume you got a decent fill at 1004.75. . .

#20     Sep 2, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.