T-REX Journal - "Scalping 101"

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Listing support and resistance levels, is this part of the 2BC scalp method? You seem to be deviating from the purpose of this Journal from your byline listed below.

Where are the daily plans that are supposed to be offered for free to ET members?

Support and resistance levels were offered by Canibus in his thread. Now you have them. Interesting.

"The purpose of this journal is to teach those how to read and follow the 2 Bar Charlie SCALP METHOD that I have outlined complete with simple instructions."

#301     Jan 14, 2004
  2. T-REX - earlier in this thread, this question was asked:

"T-REX, new to this discussion. Please clarify for me - is the system you are trying to teach (?) DEPENDENT on proprietary indicators that you are discussing, or INDEPENDENT of them?"

You answered:
    "Hi kernan.

I just answered that question. db had already asked it awhile back.

The answer is NO. You do not need any proprietary indicators in order to implement the strategy. That should be evident by now."

And you also answered this to a similar question:
    "NO. its use is not necessary for the implementation of my strategy."

Now, your signature line disclaimer says the following:
    "The T-REX Journal "Scalping 101" is solely based on my own proprietary indicators & Discretionary style of trading. The purpose of this journal is to teach those how to read and follow the 2 Bar Charlie SCALP METHOD that I have outlined complete with simple instructions. If you believe that you can beat the market and If your primary purpose is to build your own "system" then you are wasting your time in this journal. This journal is for those that realize that they can't figure it out on their own and don't mind following signals on a daily basis. If this is NOT for YOU and you find that this thread doesn't add any value to YOU and doesn't meet any of your personal needs then please ignore the thread and move on to another.

Again, I use Disrection in my trading and my proprietary indicators are black-box market calls that may hold little interest to some, but are of tremendous value to others."

==============

How do you reconcile these statements? I guess I am confused as to how many and what systems are going on here. Maybe it is just me...

And, if you are indeed helping people here but you decide to stop, are they just screwed because your methods are "proprietary" and "black-box", as you say?

#302     Jan 14, 2004
  3. T-REX

T-REX

If you do not wish to follow a black box system then dont.
    If you wish just to take the system that I have already listed and trade from that then that is just fine too.:)

#303     Jan 14, 2004
  4. That's what I am asking - so you have two systems going on with this thread. One "black-box", and one not?

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry for the confusion.

#304     Jan 14, 2004
  5. T-REX

T-REX

Maybe you still need more clarification.

I have posted the method, that is ALL you need.
    If that is not enough, then yes you need me to hold your hand.

If you don't understand what was posted and you do not want me to have to explain it to you then maybe, just maybe this is not the method for you to trade.

#305     Jan 14, 2004
  6. T-REX - I am REALLY not trying to be difficult, but what are you talking about? I made a post that clearly showed you saying TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS about your system and proprietary indicators.

That would be explained if this thread contained TWO systems - one not proprietary, one that is proprietary. Is that the case. Are there TWO systems here? If so, end of discussion.

#306     Jan 14, 2004
  7. Which system has a better track record? Will I eventually have to pay for one of these? Will you give free proprietary signals here on ET forever?

#307     Jan 14, 2004
  8. He asked a simple question and thanked you politely for the answer and explanation.

Why do come back with this patronizing reply?

#308     Jan 14, 2004
  9. T-REX

T-REX

There are NO two separate systems at work here.
    Only the method that I have posted.

Please go back and re-read what I said about the trading plan , which is a supplement to the scalp method.

#309     Jan 14, 2004
  10. Which trading plan? Can you please be more specific - page number, etc.?

#310     Jan 14, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.