T-REX Journal - "Scalping 101"

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newtoet

newtoet

Is it just my imagination, or were a bunch of your posts deleted? I was really enjoying reading your success stories.

#231     Jan 10, 2004
  2. At the risk of being accused of having multiple aliases, I have to make a contribution here.

It does seem odd that the moderator deletes most posts that question the validity of T-Rex and his methods. Sure, he will say he wants to keep the thread on-topic, but it really calls into question his objectivity as a moderator.

What is more odd is that - sarcastic or not - there are not many other people showing much interest in this BS except you Bruto!!!

Beware the chop, that is all I can say.

#232     Jan 10, 2004
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

No, posts that question the particulars of T-REX's methods are usually not removed. Exception: balda (note: either he is unable or unwilling to address your relentless questioning of the 60min and 40ma. Get over it.) As everyone has noticed Bruto Blukowski is obsessed with this thread and unless he makes a legitimate contribution his posts will be removed. Damning with repeated false and insincere praise is not a legitimate contribution. Newtoet, you are not enjoying Bruto's "success" stores because you know otherwise:
    That's all for the off-topic discussion. Either ask legitimate questions regarding trades or methodology, or move on to another thread. BTW, asking doesn't guarantee an answer so if none is forthcoming then let it go, and move on to another question or move on to another thread.

#233     Jan 10, 2004
  4. Turok

Turok

And I thought it was all just a guru spoof. Whoa...ya mean it's actually serious? Holy cow!

JB

#234     Jan 10, 2004
  5. balda

balda

Dear MAGNA

this is T-REXs first post:

"My goal is to ad value to ET by giving tutoring to those that request it. I have created a "Trading Plan" complete with rules on entry, exit, stop loss, and profit targets."

He made reference to 2BC system multiple time but his market calls have nothing to do with it. Not with 60min 40EMA nor with 5min 40EMA, so what value does he add by using his proprietary system to give market calls?

this is quote from page 20

#235     Jan 11, 2004
  6. Magna

Magna Administrator

He obviously doesn't add any value to you so please ignore the thread and move on to another. As I mentioned earlier in the thread black-box calls hold little interest to me, but that doesn't mean others aren't finding value either by the calls or by reading between the lines and picking up useful trading tips. Again, to those who find no value here stop wasting your time by reading and posting. Get over it. Find another thread. Thanks.

#236     Jan 11, 2004
  7. T-REX

T-REX

Even with the above you still had an opportunity to capture the 1st trigger LONG @ 1126.75 . Although the 2nd trigger was NOT reached you still should have picked up on the resistance and the hint that I gave you to watch out for the intraday "take back Friday" - mkt reversal.:)

Depending upon my schedule I intend on walking you through some set-ups this coming week.:)

#237     Jan 11, 2004
  8. cdbern

cdbern

I'm kinda new to ET and don't know the personalities of most people. But one thing I've noticed is the tendancy to attack. I've gotta ask, why??

Seems to me if you don't agree with an approach suggested by someone, because you've tried it and found some flaws, state them, but state them in a civil manner. If the suggestion isn't clear to you, ask for clarification. If the approach is totally new, why assume it won't work at all?

I found this thread particularly helpful last week. Applying the method on choppy days is questionable although I would be the first to admit there might be something I'm missing. I use volume as an indicator and when I was in doubt about T-Rex's indicators, I validated it with volume. Twelve points in one day for me was pretty good.

Just my thoughts.

#238     Jan 11, 2004
  9. T-REX

T-REX

I am glad to see that you are begining to profit from this journal.:)

Thank you

T-REX

#239     Jan 12, 2004
  10. Have you posted the daily plan for today Monday, 12th yet T-Rex?

Need to get my indicators setup off your plan.

Thanks

#240     Jan 12, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.