T-REX Journal - "Scalping 101"

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Journal is looking great and I'm still learning what to use, not to use, when to use and when to not to use. This makes things tough following T-Rex, but I think that it will all come together when he continues with further explanations.

The main thing is that I'm making money $$$$ from following this Journal and T-Rex. Hope others are too.

#191     Jan 7, 2004
  2. T-REX

T-REX

I apologize if I'm still not making sense to YOU.:D
    I have really tried both to qualify & quantify my rationale the best way I possibly can. Please forgive me if I'm not the best communicator in the world. :D

This method may not be for you. If after my many repeated attempts to explain myself you still can not bring it all together.:(

Thank you

T-REX

#192     Jan 8, 2004
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Apparently, the inability to bring it all together lies elsewhere. But, as I said, I'm done with it.

#193     Jan 8, 2004
  4. T-REX

T-REX

I must say that it saddens me to hear you say that.:(

I strongly believe that you could have been very successful with this method. But again everything is not for everybody. Perhaps you will be successful with another strategy that fits your individual psychological profile and risk tolerance.:)

I wish you good luck and bid you farewell.:)

If you are ever in the Washington D.C. area feel free to give me a call and/or stop by the trading room.:)

Thank you

T-REX

#194     Jan 8, 2004
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually, I'm doing much better with my strategy than I would with yours. You take something which is relatively simple and make it much too complicated. But if it suits you . . .

Can we end this little exchange now?

#195     Jan 8, 2004
  6. T-REX

T-REX

Be alert for unexpected volatility today.

#196     Jan 8, 2004
  7. Most excellent there T-Rex. Was getting anxious to see "The Investors Edge" daily trading plan back in the mix. This is the foundational excellence that has made me very confident in every aspect of my trading. I still am amazed how easy these concepts and trading plans really are. More so, THEY ARE MAKING ME TONS OF MONEY!! $$$$$$ Day in - day out, it simply works!!!

Hope others are making money like me. I just wish you could report stories of $$$ like me too.

Keep up the "good" and "free" work T-Rex.

#197     Jan 8, 2004
  8. Man. Did you just see how easy it was to get long on the 5 minute chart above the 40 EMA? I'll be riding this baby for at least a 5-6 point gain with the rest of the afternoon free!!

The rules and guidelines are here throughout this Journal from T-Rex. It works. Just implement it and don't let emotions be a factor at all. Time to focus on the rules and let the money flow in $$$$.

Gotta go....forgot to switch over to "real time quotes" from my 20 minute delayed stuff.

$$$$ today and everyday!!!

#198     Jan 8, 2004
  9. Did anyone else get out with a 5.0 gain like me off the 2BC setup?
    It was right there from the beginning with the long bias from the daily trading plan. Follow the rules and guidelines that T-Rex mentions, pound them into your trading brain so that they become second nature with no guess work involved.

Way too easy and great fun to be making $$$.

How did your setup go T-Rex (and others?)

#199     Jan 8, 2004
  10. Thought you were in for the rest of the afternoon, according to your earlier post. How did you know to exit?

#200     Jan 8, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.