T-REX Journal - "Scalping 101"

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-REX

T-REX

Hi kernan.

I just answered that question. db had already asked it awhile back.

The answer is NO. You do not need any proprietary indicators in order to implement the strategy. That should be evident by now.

Today's Trading Plan included "NO" technical indicators at all.:)

Thank You

T-REX

#141     Dec 30, 2003
  2. kernan

kernan

Thanks. Sorry for asking a repetitive question, but it is very confusing sorting through all the posts. I am not saying this is your fault, just stating an unbiased opinion.

I originally thought with all the talk about "black box" and your website and indicators that there was proprietary analysis involved. Thanks for setting the record straight.

Good luck.

#142     Dec 30, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

You will notice that the Resistance/Support level @ 1104.75 held up nicely. The mkt came with one tick of hitting it right on.
    Once you saw that this support held that should have clued you to referrence the "2 Bar Charlie Screen set-up" for how to proceed with the 1min chart as a stand alone.

Even with the tight narrow range day you could have entered @ the 1106.00 price range to capture 2 ES points with an exit @ 1108.00.

NRD's are tough to trade but you can still eek out 1-2 pts per trade and still do several round turns.

If you are ready I'd like to move on to the next point with the chart below.
    :)

#143     Dec 30, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

There was, but hopefully he's decided to move beyond that, which would be to the benefit of anyone interested in his strategy.

#144     Dec 30, 2003
  5. T-REX

T-REX

Yes. what db has stated was true when I started my 1st journal here at ET.

You will notice that we have now moved beyond that.:)

Thank You db for your positive contribution to this thread.:)

Thank You

T-REX

#145     Dec 30, 2003
  6. How did you determine 1104.75 to be your s/r level?

Thanks

#146     Dec 30, 2003
  7. T-REX

T-REX

I use pivot's. But not like most use them. My calculations are different.

Thank you

T-REX

#147     Dec 30, 2003
  8. kernan

kernan

So, I am reviewing your info (alot there), but this post brings me back to my original question. I would call what you say above "proprietary" - meaning if I do not know how you do it and cannot reproduce it, I am dependent on you for this information.

Are you going to give it to me every day? For free? Why go to all of that effort, if yes? And what happens if you - God forbid - get hit by a car? Will you ever charge me for it?

I am not trying to create waves. But, I don't want to waste my time if this is the case. I am sure that many others can/will follow you, but it would not be for me.

Please clarify.

Thanks!

#148     Dec 30, 2003
  9. Can you elaborate on how they are different or how they are determined?

Thanks

#149     Dec 30, 2003
  10. babe714

babe714

Once you saw that this support held that should have clued you to referrence the "2 Bar Charlie Screen set-up" for how to proceed with the 1min chart as a stand alone.

are you referring to trading the 40 ,10 MA crossovers on a one minute chart ?

#150     Dec 30, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.