T-REX Journal - "Scalping 101"

Discussion in 'Journals' started by T-REX, Dec 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why is it so hard for gurus to just post their trades as they do them and not be so evasive.if they cant post the trades in real time it always makes one wonder if the trades are real.
    whats the point of all this controversy when its so easy to either show us the proof or keep it all to yourself and quit wasting out time.

#101     Dec 29, 2003
  2. T-REX

T-REX

Mike. where were you during the "Ego Challenge"?
    Go back and do a search. You will see my trades.

As for the rest of you I will be conducting more realtime intraday plays in THIS journal so that you can see how it is done.

I don't just talk about it like some.
    I trade what I say.

Thank You

T-REX

#102     Dec 29, 2003
  3. T-REX

T-REX

If you want to know if it can actually be done all you have to do is a search and you will see my "Live Demo" along with trades that I posted in the "Ego Challenge" and the "ET Challenge journal" (My trades were deleted because they were afraid that my intraday trades would win me the challenge).

Be patient. I'm trying to take you through this one step at a time through each stage so that you might learn something.
    If you just want a quick fix then you have not come to the right place. This journal is for those that want
    to "earn while they learn".

#103     Dec 29, 2003
  4. Well, its 2:02 PST and I can see the throngs of posters waiting to comment on your trading plan.
    Regarding the subject of effort, I took the effort to go to the pulsescan website. They do not offer supporting information for the product. They do ask you to try it for 30 days, AND at the header you see advertisements for broker services. I contacted the A.B.Watley rep Steve Pearlstein to request information about PulseScan. So far No Reply. From my point of view, you have no room to comment as to whether I am making an effort.
    My two trades netted a profit. I use the 50 EMA on 3 min and 1 min charts. That is why I commented that price "bounced off" the 50 EMA. I remain long the ES with a profit. I continue to use a 5 point stop because it works. I also use a 5 point stop because my testing indicated that during this season, 5 point stops work. I don't hear anything about testing from you, and have to assume that you don't do any. Once again your comments about effort are interesting but don't apply to me. If my stop gets hit overnight, I will still have a profit. I intend to be long when the market opens tomorrow or flat after booking a profit. I will be long because testing indicates that this is a good time to be long. By all means keep talking about effort. Good luck. Steve46

#104     Dec 29, 2003
  5. Nice excuses. Just show us a snapshot of p&l and i'll be gone... not trades called out. There is a difference between trading real $ and paper money.

Its so easy to do.. much easier than your 1000 word posts. But u will continue be evasive and do anything possible to avoid establishing "real credibility".

We want to see the real deal... a snapshot of p&l.. not some calls on a message board. What is wrong with asking this?

I am not smart enough to be a mentor.. and keep my trading to myself. But if I did decide to become a mentor and be taken for real I would first establish credibility and show what I have accomlplished for my own account and silence all the naysayers.

Its funny how someone will go through such great lengths to teach and write longs posts for the goodness of education.. but when they are asked to put it on the line and do something which takes 1 min.. they are always making excuses.

--MIKE

#105     Dec 29, 2003
  6. "Be patient. I'm trying to take you through this one step at a time through each stage so that you might learn something.
    If you just want a quick fix then you have not come to the right place. This journal is for those that want
    to "earn while they learn"."

sorry i dont have time to try to figure out if your for real or not. its up to you to show us you are credible with proof.

#106     Dec 29, 2003
  7. T-REX

T-REX

The purpose of today's journal was to determine whether or not students could read and follow simple directions?

It is becoming quite clear that the reason that most traders will never make it is because they don't know how to follow directions.

What good is my posting realtime trades day after day after day if you don't comprehend what I am saying?

To complicate matters further , those that say that they don't understand don't speak up until it is too late and the day session is now over.

Did I no end today's trading plan with the phrase-
    "any questions"?

Posting my trades in realtime is not the problem.
    YOUR ability to follow along IS.

So until I am convienced that you got it then I'm not going to post live trades. this is an instructional journal not a track record of my intraday trading prowess!

Thank You

T-REX

#107     Dec 29, 2003
  8. babe714

babe714

wanted to try and sift thru todays trading plan and understand what actions were to be taken in light of how the ES traded today. Want to see if I am interpreting things correctly .

Bias was long so was looking to to enter long 1st @ 1093.75 . never happened .

watch and wait for support/resistance to be confirmed before entering :
    resistance /support 1096 since the market traded up immeadiately does this mean that support was confirmed ?

It blew right thru 2nd short 1098 then slowly traded back down to this level around 11:00, how would we know not to short at this point 1098? because the broken resistance had become suppport ?

#108     Dec 29, 2003
  9. U dont have to post trades in realtime...

Post your daily p&l today.. let us see how u really did in your own account. The dax trader from velocityfutures did exactly this.

I noticed that every credible journal had the trader post his p &l snapshot. The other gurus such as Jack Hershey have been banned from this site..

If u dont have the software do a snapshot of your p&l.... just PM me.. I will be glad to set u up.

--MIKE

#109     Dec 29, 2003
  10. T-REX

T-REX

Sorry. I don't give out my private and personal info.
    Nice try though.
    I would not mind to see yours though since you brought it up.:D

But you are right. If I wanted to raise $$$ then I would need to show some documented, audited performance. But I'm not looking for managed $$$. All you have to do is just follow along with what I am doing and you can see for yourself rather or not I know what I'm doing?

YOU ARE DEAD WRONG! though about calling the market in realtime. It is NOT easy to do on a consistant basis. If it were then everybody would be doing it.

But lets draw this out to its logical conclusion. If one had the ability to call the market correctly on a consistant basis doesnt it make logical sense that that individual had access to info that was not made easily accessible to the public? Doesnt it make sense that that individual could translate that into profits?

I rest my case.

Thank You

T-REX
    :)

steve46: Regarding the subject of effort, I took the effort to go to the pulsescan website. They do not offer supporting information for the product. They do ask you to try it for 30 days, AND at the header you see advertisements for broker services. I contacted the A.B.Watley rep Steve Pearlstein to request information about PulseScan. So far No Reply. From my point of view, you have no room to comment as to whether I am making an effort.

T-REX: I told you NOT to look up my old website because it is no longer in use. What ever company you called it is not mine.
    I am my old website and my phone number is listed in the sample trading plan.

FOR THE LAST TIME .....

DO NOT GO TO THE OLD WEBSITE!
    It is NO LONGER in use. Whatever info it contained is irrelevant to this discussion. Eveything you need to know about what I'm trying to teach you will be listed in this journal. PERIOD!

Everything that I am currently doing is here @ ET in this journal.

NUFF SAID! Let us move on from here.

#110     Dec 29, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.