t-notes today

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by PetaDollar, Apr 15, 2005.

1. Ebo

Ebo

You will find out Sunday night @ 8pm ET!

#11     Apr 15, 2005
  2. where can i get bund quotes? I have IB.

thanks for the good luck! I need it! I'm trading on a small acct. don't want to blow out especially after doing so well on the other shorts. that would be very sad thing.

#12     Apr 15, 2005
  3. Wish I knew what a 2:1 NOB was!!

#13     Apr 15, 2005
  4. I noticed on the daily chart, the T-Notes are at the bottom of the range that the March contract traded in. Probably we had longer term traders involved today. That was a pretty big beat down from 111.

#14     Apr 15, 2005
  5. OldStyle

OldStyle

Wish I knew what a 2:1 NOB was!!

Its a yield curve spread

2 Ten years vs 1 Bond.

Its weighted because bonds are more volatile.

Hope this helps

#15     Apr 15, 2005
  6. I looked on the weekly. There's still al chance of it coming down from where I shorted it. But I don't want to use that as a justification. If Monday things dont' look right, then I'll bail ASAP.

Hopefully NO GAP UP!

Though a lot of it does point to potentially a little more upside. Scary..

#16     Apr 15, 2005
  7. John47

John47

Misc....I def. don't think you should be this nervous and asking for advice. Stick to your plan that you had on entry. Just my 2 ticks. Good luck to you on this trade.

#17     Apr 15, 2005
  8. chisel

chisel

Correct, 7pm central time. And you can start entering orders at 6:30 pm.

#18     Apr 15, 2005
  9. I should have added to my shorts that were working rather than go short the ZN with a total up bais today!! ACK!

My dumb mistake. Add to winners.

#19     Apr 15, 2005
  10. OldStyle: Thanks for the explanation of a 2:1 NOB.

I think you'd be much better off if you did your thinking on Saturday, and your execution on Sunday night/Monday! Decide before the market opens exactly what you will do when price hits various levels... all the scenarios... as if you had to give these instructions to someone else to execute (actually, not a bad idea...)

#20     Apr 15, 2005