T.Boone Pickens 5minutes ago live on

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by andrasnm, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

You misstyped "one".

Anyway, what was the politicans' reaction to the speech??

#11     Jun 17, 2008
  2. olias

olias

I was being sarcastic. I was making fun of all the other stuff in that post that clearly wasn't said by T. Boone.

#12     Jun 17, 2008
  3. fhl

fhl

Read the above closely. This is exactly the type of people that will be running our gov't if Obama is elected.

Scary, isn't it.

#13     Jun 17, 2008
  4. Yup.

#14     Jun 17, 2008
  5. bkveen3

bkveen3

Indeed. Ignorance on either side of the political spectrum is not in America's interest.

#15     Jun 17, 2008
  6. heypa

heypa

Lets see now. T.Boone is waiting for a large gummint program before he invests in alternate energy.My God. Keep the gummint out of it. They gave us ethanol.
    heypa

#16     Jun 17, 2008
  7. or just pick Bush for 3rd term? God you $are$ STUPID....

#17     Jun 17, 2008
  8. No, he invested HUGE $$ of his own for wind farms and other alternate energy. Not all texans are stupid.....

#18     Jun 17, 2008
  9. heypa

heypa

Andrasnm. You do recognize sarcasm don't you? Had to get your Bush bash in there didn't you. Picture where we would be if Gore had won. Not pretty if you acknowledge that he really believes he is so much smarter than us sheeple and he would try to lead us around by our nose rings.

#19     Jun 17, 2008
  10. if Gore had won we could not be in worse shape. a no win money pit of a war, $140 gallon oil and no economic growth prospects for the near term, UNLESS someone else comes and cleans house this robber baron chimp put in place....

#20     Jun 17, 2008