T-bond now in historical high, how much higher can it go?

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by blnbr, Dec 18, 2011.

1. I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand your point. Because one solar company failed that means that the product they make is a ripoff? That's like saying because Palm failed, all cell phones are a ripoff.

While solar may not be the most cost effective energy at this point, it is a proven and reliable contributing energy for several decades now. The cost has come down to a point now that depending on tax credits, return on investment is only 4-7 years. After that it's all free, non maintenance energy.

Not to mention that wind and solar actually for once take the cost and supply out of the hands of the powers that be and puts it into the hands of the consumer who can now make their own energy.

#21     Dec 20, 2011
  2. taq

taq

fundamental i don't understand much but price is in congestion zone next 2 months will decide its fate both 10y & 30y is showing exhaustion here it will provide shorting oportunity soon. I m into trade from last 1 yr or so let us see how it will unfold.

#22     Dec 20, 2011
  3. taq

taq

here is us 10y note chart

#23     Dec 20, 2011
  4. #24     Dec 20, 2011
  5. I wrote a brief piece about it at www.pimmtrading.blogspot.com in relation to the 10 year notes.

SPX growth is underpinned by positive GDP, and inflation. The current SPX levels suggest yields should be far higher, particularly in the longer term notes and bonds. You need to be able to weather some flak for a while, but my opinion is the shorters will win by year end.

#25     Jan 11, 2012