T Bond has gone parabolic

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ralph00, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Get fucked dimbulb..

There is no technical resistance for a market at all time highs..
    147 crude...147 bonds...that's my theory and I'm stickin with it..

Got a better idea?

#31     Dec 18, 2008
  2. And your post detailing this call is where?
    If you don't have a link, then you are just a fuckronaut...

#32     Dec 18, 2008
  3. Got long some more as well down here

TBT @ 36.40
    PST @ 51.62

got that feeling this is going to be a longer term hold to really capture the gains and not a quick snap back play.:( :(

Check the discount on DYY....very interesting...Haven't called about this 55% discount yet, but I do have a position...

http://dbfunds.db.com/notes/Commodities/index.aspx

$COSTAverageMAN

#33     Dec 18, 2008
  4. This thread was originally about bonds, and its title got my attention--because I agree with it. I don't telegraph my trades or owe anyone any explanation on my trades, past or present. I could give two shits what an annonymous tough guy like yourself thinks. I nailed IEF, just wish I would have entered earlier. I have chosen to share my opinion here with people who ostensibly trade and have a financial stake in bonds of some stripe.

You don't appear to fit the bill here, and clearly haven't proven you have made ANY bond-related TRADES. So, until you add some value to the discussion - STFU.

Oh, and one more thing: don't underestimate my ability to sling insults as well, DICKNOSE.

#34     Dec 18, 2008
  5. My two cents.

[​IMG]

#35     Dec 18, 2008
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

134-175 area is what I'm looking at.

#36     Dec 18, 2008
  7. \

Yes, that's a very good projection..
    Mine is very close to that..between 145-147..

#37     Dec 18, 2008
  8. 12-18-08 12:52 PM

Got long some more as well down here

TBT @ 36.40
    PST @ 51.62

got that feeling this is going to be a longer term hold to really capture the gains and not a quick snap back play.

Check the discount on DYY....very interesting..

short treasuries/long commodities nice swing over the last few days...DXO.."cough"...My X-mas eve present to myself...1.83

$COSTAverageMAN

#38     Jan 2, 2009