T-3. What the hell is going on there?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dietsoda, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Santans Helper

is it called Deceptive Trade Practices to target fresh out of college and claim they will be trading "Firms Capital" when they really trading their 7k or 10k "Training Fee" and making them start off on 100 shares and churn whats really a "Capital Contribution" and then without notice increase Fees on their accounts?

"You missed the sarcasm of my remarks!

I have nothing against the firm because they are just the same as most of the others. A bunch of brokers that are sick of dialing for dollars and see bright eyed, bushy tailed college kids as easy commission dollars. Hell we don't hire traders we make them. Sound familiar? Once you pass your series 7 you are a fu^king millionaire! Boiler room culture...

What I do have a issue with is selling advice to new traders for a fee that comes from people who can't trade themselves. Management of that firm consist of amateur traders who should not be selling advice! Good firms like Schonfeld Securitiesand Jane Street do not get involved in this BS.

If you bring a automated strategy they expect you to show all of the inner workings for their approval. But wait there's more..... They want a 10K deposit and your strategy's code before letting you run it! What kind of a idiot do you think is going to do that?

Finally I have had many ID's on here over the years. If you think about my ID and that money is said to be the root of all evil, then I am true capitalist!

Word to Yo Mother,,,,,"

#41     Feb 9, 2013
  2. riddler

riddler

guys,I still dont know what T3 actually did.

#42     Feb 10, 2013
  3. nkhoi

nkhoi

#43     Feb 10, 2013
  4. #44     Feb 11, 2013
  5. ofthomas

ofthomas

#46     Feb 11, 2013
  6. Nadav is the 5th person in that picture. I can confirm this.

#47     Feb 11, 2013
  7. Would be nice if the Regulators can inform the Public if the Firm is Financially stable? I mean the Firm publicly solicits and markets their training programs for a "Fee" why not publicly disclose their financials?

And that includes the other two Subgroup and every other educational Firm affiliated with T3 :)

#48     Feb 11, 2013
  8. Scott brands himself as the "Red Dog" not the "Red Dude"

#49     Feb 12, 2013
  9. dietsoda

dietsoda

That co should be looked at very close right now. Even the people who teach their traders how to lose money very well

#50     Feb 12, 2013