T-3. What the hell is going on there?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dietsoda, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Why would they shut them down when they didn't shut down T3? I don't think SMB is a sub group, SMB bills themselves as an educational firm, your money is with T3, not with SMB.

#31     Feb 8, 2013
  2. read the circular. the guy who commited the fraud received a 90 day suspension. nobody is getting shut down. that's a ridiculous assumption to make. t3 is not going anywhere but this will make them lose some potential customers.

#32     Feb 8, 2013
  3. #33     Feb 8, 2013
  4. Is it true when u have Groups of Subgroups Trading firms hire programmers to create an "algo" to trade against the other group. I have heard so many stories about this. Trade by trade the other firm swipes their money.

Is this what the CFO of T3 was trying to do with Chimera?

#34     Feb 8, 2013
  5. riddler

riddler

Is T3 the company with that guy they call "Red Dude" ; Scotty Reddler ?
    Was Marc Sperling a state champion wrestler ?

#35     Feb 8, 2013

6. I cant even imagine what he was thinking....

It was a poor choice but it does make you wonder what is going on over there when your CFO does that

#36     Feb 9, 2013
  7. He thought :

- he'll never be caught
    - nobody outside T3 would know about it
    - whoever would know about it, would not find it shocking
    - he certainly thought quasi identity-theft was OK.

#37     Feb 9, 2013
  8. Do you think ppl trading with T3 deserve some sort of explanation or acknowledgement of this happening? Would this be something you could use to possibly get your funds out before the year lockup or does that have to do more with it being cbsx?

#38     Feb 9, 2013
  9. You missed the sarcasm of my remarks!

I have nothing against the firm because they are just the same as most of the others. A bunch of brokers that are sick of dialing for dollars and see bright eyed, bushy tailed college kids as easy commission dollars. Hell we don't hire traders we make them. Sound familiar? Once you pass your series 7 you are a fu^king millionaire! Boiler room culture...

What I do have a issue with is selling advice to new traders for a fee that comes from people who can't trade themselves. Management of that firm consist of amateur traders who should not be selling advice! Good firms like Schonfeld Securitiesand Jane Street do not get involved in this BS.

If you bring a automated strategy they expect you to show all of the inner workings for their approval. But wait there's more..... They want a 10K deposit and your strategy's code before letting you run it! What kind of a idiot do you think is going to do that?

Finally I have had many ID's on here over the years. If you think about my ID and that money is said to be the root of all evil, then I am true capitalist!

Word to Yo Mother,,,,,

#39     Feb 9, 2013
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker

ECHOtrade also does not sell advice, offer trading classes or anything of that nature.

#40     Feb 9, 2013