T-3. What the hell is going on there?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dietsoda, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Why have hamburger on the road when you can have steak at home?

#21     Feb 7, 2013
  2. Just imagine if Chimera printed out the article and handed it out at the next t-3 seminar.

#22     Feb 7, 2013

3. Not a bad Idea :)

#23     Feb 8, 2013
  4. riddler

riddler

I'm not a prop firm expert. What exactly did that guy from T3 do?

#24     Feb 8, 2013
  5. #25     Feb 8, 2013
  6. You people are sooooo harsh!

All he was trying to do was make a living!

Have you seen the strategies they promote? If you have not, then you cannot understand his intentions and most importantly why he did what he did!

For example; one the strategies has the stock price cross a moving average, once the bar is above the average then you wait for the average to catch the stock. After that the stock will stay above the average. This one strategy is said to earn the average trader there 75k a year....

It's that easy!

As for automated trading they require that you give them your strategy and they must evaluate it. As they put it :We do not back strategies we do not understand" after they test and run it for you then they might give you permission to use what you created.

That sounds to me as someone who is concerned about their traders safety...

#26     Feb 8, 2013
  7. Times must be really harsh out there on the trading desk for him to do this. How's Marc? Is he making any money?

#27     Feb 8, 2013
  8. dietsoda

dietsoda

Are you out of your mind? They tried for access to other traders accounts, they must have got the access for the sec to bring charges against them. Harsh would mean the shop should be closed down which i believe it should be

#28     Feb 8, 2013
  9. dietsoda

dietsoda

BTW after seeing your id on here, for even sticking up for a place that would do something like this you truely are statans helper

#29     Feb 8, 2013
  10. What happens to all the Sub Groups that are under T3? like SMB Capital and Lynx Trading? Are the Regulators going to force them to shut down?

#30     Feb 8, 2013