systems that work

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by toddmay, Apr 27, 2005.

1. toddmay

toddmay

I have tried kwik pop , scalper, every chatroom on web for 2 years is there such a thing as a consistent service or software that is worthwhile and woulds anyone say if they knew? thanks:)

2. No, there really isn't and this market environment really crushes most systems out there. Just a matter of time and everything becomes obsolete. It's a game of *constant* adaptation and for that, experience in the form of years watching this stuff tick by tick seems to be the only defense. This is just a brutal environment for new people to enter.

3. rickty

rickty

I believe that a major part of the problem of finding/trading a working system is the actual realisation that it is in fact a working system.

I believe if you were to discover what systems successful traders use, you'd be surprised at their simplicity and efficacy.

4. Htrader

Htrader Guest

Yes, its called the gullible want-to-be trader, which is YOU.

You are the consistent profitable system to the people running these rooms.

5. Buy low, sell high. Just do it over and over again.

Come on man, it's EASY.

6. fan27

fan27

I have 6 Automated EOD ES/NQ systems that back test well and have performed well in my account since Oct 2004 (up about 30 %). I sell them to you. Make me an offer. I'll include the software i wrote (need IB).

fan27

7. Q

Welcome to System Rank: your online trading system resource indexing hundreds of different technical analysis based trading systems.
    http://www.attaincapital.com/sr_google.htm

UQ

Q

Top Ten for Past 12 Months

Results based on performance through December 31, 2004.
    Return is based on three times margin required.

E.G. for Feeder Trader $8,640/(3 * $608) = 473.7%

Rank

System Name

Annual % Return

Feeder Trader

473.7%

BondPat

268.3%

EVE T-Bond Trader

184.5%

XS Bonds

180.7%

Shockwave

179.8%

Samurai 7

173.7%

EuroTrader

149.4%

BRIX

146.4%

RC Miracles

132.3%

1-2-3-4 System

130.1%

http://www.futurestruth.com/topten.htm#past12months

UQ

:confused:

8. nkhoi

nkhoi

rc had fallen to number 9? no wonder they don't make noise here any more :D

9. Q
    Top Ten S&P Systems

Ranking based on performance since release date.
    Some systems have been out for a short period of time.

Return is based on three times margin required.
    Results based on performance through December 31, 2004.

Rank

System Name

%Chng Min. Req Cap

RC Miracles

143.7%

RC Success

121.8%

BWT S&P Zones

117.9%

R-Mesa 3

114.8%

%C Daybreaker

86.2%

Balance Point

80.9%

R-Mesa 5

75.5%

STC S&P Daytrade

73.5%

R-Breaker

71.1%

Cyclone

70.1%
    UQ

:confused:

10. Most of the time it is not how profitable a system is that makes it compatible with the trader. It is the characteristics of a system that determine if a trader can trade that at all.

Many commercial systems are very profitable over the long run, say, 90% of the time every 24 months period is profitable, but for most beginners, they are just not prepared (both mentally and financially) to handle trading systems that having 6 months or more under the water.

For systems that perform well (spell consistency here) at a much shorter time frame, say, 95% of the time profitable every 3 months period, then you need a much higher # of trades and higher winning % to maintain the cost of having more trades. You will not likely find retail systems doing that because most of the time when someone go buying trading systems, they are looking for less amount of work.

So take some time to design your own, or modify from well known concepts so that you can get something that fit your personality - thats probably the most important thing that is needed for someone to trade a system successfully.

#10     Apr 28, 2005