Systems for sale

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Kicking, Aug 10, 2005.

1. By whom, 3-4 independent people who never even exchanged PMs in the past? It looks like idiots totally have won on ET...

#21     Aug 12, 2005
  2. I was once accused by a moderator for using two aliases. The guy who brought this to my attention was the one whose handle I was supossed to be using according to the moderator. I don't even remember the guy's handle now.

Now, I am being accused of orchestrating something...

You idiots need to take your doctor's suggestions more seriously... Perhaps it's not too late.

#22     Aug 12, 2005
  3. danjos

danjos

MM, do you have systems available for tradding stocks also?
    Thanks

#23     Aug 12, 2005
  4. No, sir. Futures only.

M

#24     Aug 12, 2005
  5. Gosh, yet another orchestrator. Will this ever end? And no Magna, that's not my alias...:D

#25     Aug 12, 2005
  6. I am happy to sell a couple of approaches that I have developed that I no longer use, since they have degraded in profitability... nevertheless, they still do produce positive expectancy results but are nowhere near as good as the approaches that I currently use (which I am not willing to sell, until and unless they degrade in profitability)...

I charge $10,000 for the first system (or $15000 for both systems, a 50% discount on the second!!) which is cheap, as relatively profitable systems go...

I will let you know when my current highly profitable system stops working so well, and I will then be willing to sell it to you for $20,000...

#26     Aug 12, 2005
  7. bvam1

bvam1

It's like selling something obsolete!

If you're system is still making money, why not use it with your other system, too? One can never have too many profitable systems. If it's making above market interest rate, borrow money and teach your brother, or whoever, to trade for you.

If you're not using it anymore, there must be a good reason! And yet, you're selling it? haha!

#27     Aug 18, 2005
  8. Yeah, keep talking... Nothing impresses me more than conspiracy theorists. This thread has already attracted more than a fair share of them.

I could answer your questions, but that would only inspire you to produce even more theories like that...so I will stop here.

Next time you are about to buy ice cream, think twice. One can never have too much ice cream, so why are they seling it? Don't be a sucker, don't buy the obsolete ice cream...

#28     Aug 18, 2005
  9. 1penguin

1penguin

Kicking,
    what kind of systems are you looking for? There's lots of flavors. Long term, swing, daytrading, etc. I agree that most of the vendors out there are con artists, however, there are also some honest people.

#29     Aug 18, 2005
  10. AaronCapps

AaronCapps Global Futures

What are your thoughts of leasing your signals only through a platform like Strategy Runner? This way only the people that you approve can see the signals. I think it's a good solution for people that wany to lease their strategies at competitive rates with out giving out the code itself.

#30     Aug 23, 2005