System Developers Journal

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Gyles, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Does the offer of 50% stand now also?

#21     Apr 24, 2008
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

It's not a 50% offer off of our prices. We have special packages which CSI put together for us which we sell at a large discount versus if you had bought the same data directly. This offer is for customers of TradersStudio.

#22     May 22, 2008
  3. Gyles

Gyles

Discussion regarding “Pooling of Money by Friends and Family in Trading”

My friends & family were discussing on the pooling of money for the trading purposes. Among ourselves, we can manage around $100,000, I have 4 people who can put in 25,000 each. However, there are a few questions, which I would like to have answered before we move on ahead, as follows:

1. Is the pooling of money beneficial & legal? We want to have enough money to trade a "trend following system" combined with a bond and e-mini system to give us diversity.
    2. What about the legalities & paper work that is required among friends?
    3. How do we distribute the profits & losses, in order to take care of the tax issues?

Please comment.

#23     May 25, 2008
  4. Gyles

Gyles

#24     Jun 7, 2008
  5. Jai:

Thanks, Murray for the reply. I had gone through it and found it interesting.

#25     Aug 2, 2008
  6. Well, thanks Murray, for the confimation. Sorry for the late reply, did not realise that you had replied it. :)

#26     Aug 2, 2008

7. Thanks Mr. Murray, for the reply. Sorry, Mr. Murray to have replied so late. :)

#27     Aug 14, 2008