Syria next ? You bet.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by freealways, Apr 12, 2003.

1. We must all unite to support an attack on Syria... the evil Syrian scum are a much greater threat to Israel than Iraq ever was...

#11     Apr 14, 2003
  2. Candletrader, you are pushing the wrong button.

The USA isn't interested in Israel as such so a benefit to Israel isn't enough motivation by itself for the US to take a particular action.

Problems in the Middle East, terrorism and WMD ARE.

If, as a consequence of the USA chasing Iraq's WMD, Israel happens to benefit then so be it.

The USA doesn't love Israel because of Sharon's nice nose or ears and the USA's interest in Israel is only because it is seen as beneficial to have at least one location in the Middle East upon whom the USA can rely on.

freealways

#12     Apr 14, 2003
  3. The Jerusalem Post, quoting English sources, says that Syria isn't exactly next on the list - if at all.

Have a look at the following site :

ttp://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/A/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1050286969536

freealways

#13     Apr 14, 2003

4. Brother freealways,

Many of us have a very close association with our Israeli allies (some of us may even hold passports from both the USA and from Israel)... we should therefore unite to support an attack on Syria, since this will not only be good for America but it'll be great news for our strongest ally, Israel...

Candle

#14     Apr 14, 2003
  5. enrick71

enrick71

Seem someone have nuked your brain too......

#15     Apr 14, 2003
  6. Candletwit,

If you are an Israeli then you are doing all the other Israelis a great disservice because it is people behaving like you who are likely to give their fellow compatriots a bad name.

On the other hand you could just as easily be an Arab trying to achieve the same objective i.e. giving Israelis a bad name.

So what are you, a dumb Israeli or a dumb Arab masquerading as an Israeli?

freealways

#16     Apr 14, 2003
  7. enrick71

enrick71

Candletrader, maybe you don't know, but I'm your father......

#17     Apr 14, 2003

8. Look, you unpatriotic scumbag... we MUST defend our friend Israel from the evil Arabs... if you are not in favor of this, then you are a dirty Arab-loving traitor... God Bless America and Israel in their fight against the Dirty Arab Scumbags, the Commie Koreans, the disgusting Frog-Eating French cowards, and the Genocidal German war-mongers...

#18     Apr 14, 2003
  9. And I'm your grandfather...

#19     Apr 14, 2003
  10. Candleman,you didn't answer the question so I will repeat it :
    "So what are you, a dumb Israeli or a dumb Arab masquerading as an Israeli?"

freealways

#20     Apr 14, 2003