SYNA again today ....

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by trader2000, Jan 23, 2009.

1. my post yesterday was a SYNA pick. i said it should see the 21.70 area,it hit 21.69. charts work!!! i will be looking at SYNA for a quick move to 24.90 - 25 area today with a possible move to 26 which is the 200 dma. as with anything in this market,we shoot first and ask questions later when things do not pan out. that being said,SYNA knocked the cover off the ball with yesterdays earnings report which is no shock since they sell to AAPL. thats why i chose SYNA as a long yesterday as a derivative play on AAPL earnings. that said,this market looks ahead and i don't thing it believes AAPL will have another blowout quarter which means companies like SYNA won't either. this will be a qick trade but lets bail quick at the first sign of weakness. we can always get back in if it starts doing what we thought. thats the beauty of trading,due diligence gives second and third chances.
    some my ask why i post some trades; well,its a forum for traders to exchange idea's. i think posting trades is a bit more constructive than threads that say" cramer sucks" ect...he does but how many times will we post that.lol

2. just bought some at 23.10 pre market...will sell at 23.88. hopefully....

3. out at 23.88... its over 24 as we speak but thats trading...