Symptom of Overtrading?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Harry123, Sep 3, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Candle, since all of this is apparently okay with inandlong, I'll just nip in here and point out that you're behaving like an ass.

As you were.

#31     Sep 3, 2003

2. Thanks...

#32     Sep 3, 2003
  3. What the heck is going on in this thread...oh my lord. Candle what is the matter with you a person posts a thread and has his P&L on it and you get bent out of shape. The guy said it wasn't meant for anything more than to show positions during the day.

Meanwhile finally I see someone posts there P&L for the day (mistake or not) and its pretty goddam respectably and he gets ripped in to ! Thats insane with all the people posting on ET that are lying about their money etc and trading prowess this is the guy you knock into the one who actually shows the goods!

Anyway...let it go both of you Candle and Harry I'm tired of reading this replies and so is everybody else. In parting Harry...Im impressed good numbers your the real deal but stop replying back and forth it makes you look stupid. Candle for someone with such a high thread count as Harry says its very sad that a so called "leader" of this board would continue to post back and forth both of you let it go!

#33     Sep 3, 2003
  4. Amazing as it seems, I do actually trade, prepare for the next day, have dinner with my family, and check out ET.

Moving this thread to ChitChat.

#34     Sep 3, 2003
  5. Thank you for picking up on my message to you, inandlong... I thought it would be better in this Forum, given the responses of the initiator... this is most certainly where the thread belongs, given such circumstances...

Thanks once again, inandlong..

#35     Sep 3, 2003
  6. Harry123

Harry123

Yes Good move and thanks.

#36     Sep 3, 2003
  7. Hey Candle I cant believe your still posting! Harry answered your question about whether or not he was doing this to seek glory. He said quite plainly he was not! Its right there in quotes how dare you flood this thread with the same responses all the while knowing he answered this question its a disgrace! Furthermore who the hell appointed you as the judge and jury as to whether or not something is real! The guy told you straight out he didnt do it for glory! You have posted 17 replies to this thread within a 90 min time frame its a goddam joke! I for one after seeing you post again 3 more times since Harry stopped am realizing the atangonist is as Harry said. It is YOU! I cant stand self righteous people like you Candle messing up ET with their endless replies and lies! Sick of it!

#37     Sep 3, 2003
  8. Because the thread was plainly going nowhere, it was actually I who contacted the moderator, inandlong, asking him to transfer it to Chit Chat, so as not to detract from topics of relevance, substance and quality posted in the Trading forum...

#38     Sep 3, 2003
  9. Harry123

Harry123

Inandlong thanks for moving this to Chit Chat given the respones of Candle he compeltely ruined this thread and it was started with only the best of intentions. Let him move on so good move I completely agree considering the antagonistic responses of Candle.

#39     Sep 3, 2003
  10. Thats the laugh of the year! You replied 17 times within 90 mins. However you act like an innocent babe of the woods, as if you had nothing to do with it! You contacted the moderator because you dont want things to detract from other topics what a bunch of garbage the last thing on your mind is anything but stopping this kind of garbage. (So what if thats true) You caused it..with endless reply after reply and gong back and changing your replies after they were posted for over 30 mins so as to make yourself look good once your knew what the counter replies were! Thats right Candle you went back to replies and changed your antagnoist responses to make it look like you were a babe in the woods! I for one enjoy this board and most on it! I will not stand by and let people like you ruin it and they say they are trying to protect it! Total Nonsense!

#40     Sep 3, 2003