Symptom of Overtrading?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Harry123, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Harry123

Harry123

I guess you don't quit Candle. I guess that would make you the troll. I have explained myself and answered Mr. N already. You know that but unfortunately I can see that you are actually the Troll of this Board. Your high thread count due to meaningless one sentence replies written day after day for 2 years accounts for nothing in my book. It makes you a TROLL. Now I'm done with the thread I tried to be nice and answer your questions and concerns even though they were antagonistic. I know that you will reply to this post anyway because you have a compulsion to always get the last word in as ET has more social meaning to your self image than most. So go ahead bash me say what you wish, I expect it from a Troll like yourself. For those of you who read this sorry to have had this thread degrade down to this but you can thank the remarks of Candletrader who deep down inside lives for this controversy on EliteTrader, all the while disguising himself as the "pseudo moderator" of threads. I don't post very often here Candle so I don't worry what anybody thinks about me or whether they think I'm trustworthy or not who cares. Go make some money Candle thats more important. Good Luck.

#21     Sep 3, 2003
  2. You still haven't clearly addressed the various points made by others or given a coherent reason for the inclusion of your P&L in this thread... nice post though: at least it shows you're on your toes in the art of deflection...

#22     Sep 3, 2003
  3. I will concede that you are doing well at demonstrating the requisite traits for making it in the trading game... you've directly and indirectly picked up on a couple so far...

#23     Sep 3, 2003
  4. Harry123

Harry123

I will conclude you are a failed trader as your thread count is so high that you are not actually trading but holding on to a shoestring of last dollars from failing as a trader and are afraid or too embarrassed to go get a corporate job as your friends might think you a failure. I am here to say Candle its ok don't worry about it go ahead nobody will laugh. :D

#24     Sep 3, 2003
  5. You are free to conclude and voice what you want... that's the great thing about free speech...

Now, if you would be so kind as to coherently address the various excellent points made by NihabaAshi (which I wholeheartedly agree with) and also carefully explain the inclusion of your P&L in a coherent manner...

#25     Sep 3, 2003
  6. Harry123

Harry123

Yes Candle thats correct you have voiced your free speech over 3300 times here on ET nobody would know more than you! Come on Candle keep em coming maybe I can catch up to your ridiculous thread count before the moderator closes the thread.

#26     Sep 3, 2003
  7. Yet more evasion and deflection...

I repeat: Now, if you would be so kind as to coherently address the various excellent points made by NihabaAshi (which I wholeheartedly agree with) and also carefully explain the inclusion of your P&L in a coherent manner...

Are you going to pleasantly surprise, or are you going to continue to disappoint?

#27     Sep 3, 2003
  8. Harry123

Harry123

Hmm Candle you must be a very slow reader or a putz here is the reply from 4 pages back to your question

#28     Sep 3, 2003
  9. I have already addressed that blurb...

#29     Sep 3, 2003

10. You are doing well in the trading traits game, I will concede (for the third time)... if you are able to evade and deflect on the trading battleground, you will do well... some examples include placing hard/mental stops away from obvious points and using subtle entry techniques to hide true size on thinner stock issues... at least some trading-related value is coming out as a by-product of our slanging match...

You're doing well:
    - Adaptability
    - Not quitting
    - Effective evasion / deflection

Directly and indirectly, you are helping to identify the traits of a successful trader... which gives me an idea for a Poll in the Psychology forum...

#30     Sep 3, 2003