Symbol help

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Digs, Mar 4, 2008.

  1. Digs


    I am after a fund or ETF that is primarily the 2 yr USA treasury bond on its own.

    I found ETF SHY for 1 to 3 years USA T Bonds.

    But I need one just for the 2 year T Bond on its own.

    What group of mutual fund familes do this or ETF ???

    Pleaser advise...
  2. If there isn't such a fund available, you could create one and become a multi-billionaire from management fees.