Sykes/ Trader Monthly Feud on Page Six

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TimothySykes, Sep 21, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Bigger Than The War In Iraq: “30 Under 30” Imbroglio Continues
    A representative from the “Trader Monthly” community just called to let us know that Tim Sykes was disinvited from the mag’s Tuesday night party for reasons greater than “the pink bathrobe.” They include the fact that:

a. Tim doesn’t behave like a responsible member of the financial community.

b. He showed no remorse for losing other people’s money (TM cited an e-mail from Cilantro in which the fund’s manager noted, “At least I didn’t lose double digits this month,” which Global Alpha only wishes it could say to investors).

c. Other traders didn’t want Tim at the party.

d. On this episode of Wall Street Warriors, Sykes refers to himself as a “cheap Jew.”

If Tim promises to atone for his self-loathing comments tomorrow, TM will consider allowing him to attend next year’s celebration. In other news, we’re told that Zach Michaelson was also banned from the party, and resorted similarly unsuccessful begging tactics, as well. E-mail exchanges (should they exist) TK.

#11     Sep 21, 2007
  2. S2007S

S2007S

:p

#12     Sep 21, 2007
  3. I'm still trading, just taking gains wherever I can.

#13     Sep 21, 2007
  4. S2007S

S2007S

why is this even news???

#14     Sep 21, 2007
  5. Timmy,

Did the hookers give you your deposit back when you told them the party date was off?

#15     Sep 21, 2007
  6. "A Wall Street war?" There really is no lack of bombast surrounding this fellow, is there?

#16     Sep 21, 2007
  7. ess1096

ess1096

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Separated at birth?

#17     Sep 21, 2007
  8. LOL!

Also at the Beavis thing.

#18     Sep 21, 2007