Sydney Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Bogan7, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Anyone from Sydney that trades day or night sessions dont care what products that fancies meeting up for a chat let me know.

Cheers

Matt

2. bibhupani

bibhupani

Hi Matt,

I am in Sydney and pretty new to the trading scene. Currently trading ES on a very small scale and planning to build up the account slowly.

I would love to share ideas/views and appreciate a bit of mentoring. Please fell free to get in touch.

Regards,
    Bibs

3. yep would be great shall we all get together at the brooklyn or jacksons....did you ever work on the floor bogan or on a desk?

4. Both but most of it in london mainly at GNI also helped setup a small hedge fund over there.

5. Hi guys,
    I'm located in Kellyville, Sydney but my day job is at Wynyard. I'm a young 23 yr old trader and would love to network with other traders from Sydney.

Thanks,
    smiley486

6. Johno

Johno

Hi Bogan7,
    I'm based in Geelong but have a sailing skiff that I may take up there next season for some of the regattas. If you end up organizing something feel free to PM me, alternatively if you're down this way ditto.

Best Regards

Johno

7. FGBS

FGBS

Moved to Sydney early this year from Europe. Trading for a small proprietary firm. Let me know if you guys set a date and location, it would be fun to see what everyone looks at here. My backround is mainly in Index/Bond future spreads so trading here has taken some getting used to.

FGBS

8. Hello Australians:

Do you know of a website or otherwise where I can get Australian business news live?

I trade the Aus dollar and can't seem to get good business news from any of these American news sites. It's the middle of the night here and I guess they just can't justify the ratings for any live media.

thanks!

9. Helloooo to all Sydney Trader!

Been trading for 14 years here. Anytime anyone wants to catch up- Great!

:D

JHardy0690