Sydney Forex Trading Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Phoenix137, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Hi, my friends and I are looking for 1 trading buddy who would like to meetup once a month at a cafe shop in Sydney city to discuss our trading setups. My group has 5 traders (3 males and 2 female traders). However, if you’re trading stock or futures market then I’m also okay with that as long as you’re using technical analysis to take your trade setups. So it’s more like a small accountability group. We only have 1 simple requirement which is you must maintain a trading journal for all the setups that you take. It doesn’t matter whether you’re using demo or real account.A trading journal can be in an excel spreadsheet, downloaded historical transactions from your trading platform or myfxbook. You can hide the amount of dollar risked per trade. If you’re still in backtesting stage, I’m okay with that as long as you keep a journal of your results.
    I am serious about forex trading and have spent a lot of my free time learning forex trading so I want to hang out with traders who have the same level of commitment. A little bit about myself. I’ve been learning and trading forex for 5 and a half years now. Still a breakeven trader. I love to trade using price action. I have 2 trading systems; one is for ranging market and the other one is for trending market. I think forex trading is a lonely journey so it’ll be good if I can have a discussion with other serious traders. Hopefully we can help each other to become a better forex/share/futures trader.

2. variusz

variusz

Hi Phoenix,

By way of introduction my name is Leon and i am from singapore, i recently moved to sydney. I am always passion about trading FX for many years, I have been trading for many years, i am looking for like minded people whom i can share my trading journal and discusses about the psychology of trading which i think its one of most factor in trading. My email is variusz@hotmail.com
    Looking forward to hear from you !