Sydney, Australia

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by DaveN, Jun 7, 2009.

1. DaveN

Hello fellow ET'ers,

I'm traveling in Australia for the next two weeks. While walking in Sydney a few days ago, I saw the Exchange bldg on Market Street, and I was wondering if there's anything to see. Looks like there might be an auditorium with escalators leading downstairs. Ufnortunately, it was blocked off and there was no information posted. A quick internet search didn't yield anything either.

I'm in Melbourne now, then Cairns for a few days, but I'll be back to Sydney next week. I'd hate to be this close and miss something interesting. Thanks for any info.

Dave N.
  2. Johno

Hi Dave, I'm down in Geelong, SW from Melbourne somehow I think you will find the weather much nicer in Cairns this time of year. Hope you have a nice holiday down under.

Best Regards

3. DaveN

I saw a great Australian Football League game today. Very impressive! I am looking forward to the warmer weather in Cairns tomorrow.
  4. Johno

Collingwood / North Melbourne?
  5. DaveN

Yep! That was the one. I know the score was a bit lopsided, but for my first game, it was just incredible to watch! The crowd was really fired up, and it was really a lot of fun.
  6. Yeah you didnt miss much with regards to the exchange building. you cant get down there anymore, I've only seen pictures and there was a documentary called "bulls and bears" which had footage of the floor back in the day

If you are a good trader at all, there are a couple of prop shops which take in seasonal traders.