Swm - Wtf??

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Esq Esq Esq, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Dustin

Dustin

Someone forgot his meds.

#11     Feb 11, 2010

2. that question i did answer with my screenshot. but it doesn't even matter. this is a pointless discussion.

the move already happened. i was wondering during that time if anyone heard anything that caused it. Whether it was news or just selling it doesn't matter.
    what you are talking about IS above my head and I don't really care. I dont trade this way and don't want to.

#12     Feb 11, 2010

3. Just re-inforcing what children (and trolls) do. Nope, not under any medication. Are YOU Dustin?

Do you ever extract any money from the markets? IF so, do you keep it (and compound it) or just piss it away?

I wanna hear/read this!!!!!!

#13     Feb 11, 2010
  4. l2tradr

l2tradr

When you get upset, just remember this....

#14     Feb 11, 2010

5. No, you want come into a "situation" that you weren't even remotely aware of the day before and pull some cash out.

Well volatility is a good avenue, but it hinges upon how nimble one is. "It's" what separates the men from the boys.

There is NO free lunch.

As for "alreadY" happened, I beg to differ with that.

The gap already occured, and that's the lionshare of today's move, but tommorow is another day and there's a broken parabola to be whittled away over a period of time.

Like a bee, flit to ANOTHER flower, hmmm. maybe just maybe there's some nectar there.

#15     Feb 11, 2010

6. Isn't "upset" an inference?

You don't know me, nor anything about me.

Merely countering the drivel and will probably continue until

1. It ceases

2. I get bored

3. Diverted to the extraction of cash.

The noon hour is quiet. Key players are at lunch and the underlings are minding the fort. I have every confidence you can relate to that.

#16     Feb 11, 2010
  7. bespoke

bespoke

5 star thread. would read again.

#17     Feb 11, 2010
  8. FYI about "efficiency"-

That loser hick was buying CFC (Countrywide) from 30 all the way down into the low teens. All the while he kept trolling with his condecending know-it-all attitude.

After about a 90% loss on CFC (after they were bought out by BAC), he disappeared from ET for a year or so.

Guy is a lonely cornpicker who uses the public library computer to start fights.

He couldn't make a profitable trade with tomorrow's newspaper.

Edit- Here's the "efficiency gets donkey punched in CFC" thread.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109594

Funny shit.

:)

#18     Feb 11, 2010
  9. The thread SHOULD be about how to capitalize on a now broken stock. And maybe a touch on not chasing gaps (the province of the ax and where HE made his money). And maybe a touch on disregarding news which is by design (BOTH timing and content) to induce a desired response. And a touch on the TA clues leading up to the gap. And perhaps what constitutes a failed re-test of the break.

Instead it's about eh........"money making" one line trolls and pop psychology. No big surprise, is it?

Ever wonder what these clowns look like behind their computer screens? I do! With a name like Dustin, I'd wager his mother has his baby shoes bronzed and maybe sitting on a mantle.

I'll save saw-toothed equity curves for another day.

#19     Feb 11, 2010

10. poor chap.
    now it makes sense.

#20     Feb 11, 2010