Swks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by slickman, Mar 20, 2006.

1. slickman

slickman

Still looks good. Decent fundamentals and chart is shaping up. Looks like it should pick up since it might be in the right sector.

2. slickman

slickman

Nice move over the last week. Up over a dollar with a little news out today. http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/060327/skyworks_solutions_mover.html?.v=1

A lot of shorts. Expectations will most likely be exceeded. It might run away from here but not too likely unless it gets looked at as a takeout target by MOT(guess) or somebody trying to own the whole foodchain.

3. slickman

slickman

Up another dollar with Cramer now pumping. Looks like this sector is part of the next leg for the dow & S&P. The indexes keep trudging thanks to sector balance.

4. SWKS

Nice Long term from 3.8
    But these days seems Like a correction coming up for 2 months

I could be wrong tho
    :D

5. slickman

slickman

The sector was downgraded by somebody today, early. Can't remember who. Seems like somebody trying to be smart and way out ahead of a curve. I'm short the 7.5 puts for Jan '08 and the contracts were all sold for 2.55 to 2.45/contract. Pity so much negativity is still built in because those contracts are still 1.7 to buy back last time I checked.

FUNdamentals haven't mattered for 2 years or so but that and the sector were what grabbed me on top of a couple analyst upgrades back in January.