switzerland

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by alain, Jun 7, 2002.

1. What country are you a citizen of?

#51     Nov 25, 2004
  2. I am from Switzerland near Zurich. I love this country but US is also very interesting.

Any trade else from Switzerland?

#52     Nov 25, 2004
  3. What kind of help are you looking for?

#53     Nov 25, 2004
  4. karol88

karol88

no, I was just working there....and actually it was in Switzerland where I got into trading :)

#54     Nov 25, 2004
  5. #55     Nov 25, 2004
  6. You may try to find arrangement for taxes with the cantonal authorities, in whatever canton.

#56     Nov 25, 2004
  7. i DO like the swiss culture very much, but correct me if im wrong in saying that it sounds like a DREADFULLY boring place to live....

#57     Nov 25, 2004
  8. It depends on what you're looking for in term of excitement. Here I have all I need : mountains and snow for skiing in winter time, lakes for windsurfing in summertime.

Going skiing and windsurfing till 3PM local time, trading NY markets till 10PM and then going out. I love this life...and enjoy so much looking at all these poor people with a 9-5 job....

Of course, you won't find NYC in Switzerland, but it's not Arkansas too... ;-)

#58     Nov 25, 2004
  9. what about nightlife? what about culture? music? the arts? etc.

and of course.....what about the chicks???

#59     Nov 25, 2004
  10. Nightlife : I don't care that much. I have my places where I usually go and I'm happy with that.

Culture : very high standard, especially in Basel and Zurich

Music-Arts : alternative arts are very developped

Chicks : Ursula Andress is Swiss...is it enough for you ? Remember the first James Bond ? I think it's enough to convince you ;-)

The only problem in Switzerland is the general mind. They are not very open to newcomers. However, we have 23% of foreigners here...

#60     Nov 25, 2004