Switzerland has the money

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Mar 27, 2011.

1. zdreg

zdreg

you have not provided proof concerning US law. hearsay is not proof.

#21     Mar 28, 2011
  2. #22     Mar 28, 2011
  3. clacy

clacy

Considering how long this thread has stayed in the Economics forum, you could make a decent argument that this is not a serious board longer. Just a bunch of conspiracy theorists, liars and people suffering from mental instability talking to themselves.

#23     Mar 28, 2011
  4. Davidowitz: Government gone Mad. The DOW Could Fall 6,000 Points

http://www.businessinsider.com/howard-davidowitz-dollar-crisis-dow-6000

'Al-Qaeda snatched missiles' in Libya

Obama's plan is to arm the rebels better which means arm Al Qaeda better since they are taking the best weapons from the weapons depots and storing them in Al Qaeda strong hold areas.

The governments have gone mad

Rising Stock Markets = Signs of Inflation

From ZeroHedge, 10/22/2008:

"While markets across the world have been crashing, the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange has being seeing record gains as citizens turn to equities to protect their money from the country's hyperinflation.

-------------------------

In Turkey, 1982-2005, the stock market went up over 2,000,000%... about 66%/yr compounded. For those "lucky" enough to have been fully invested for the entire ride (and not accounting for taxes)... they STILL LOST 98% OF THEIR BUYING POWER IN THE DEVALUATION.

Just before the devaluation in 2005, a cup of cafe coffee cost 3,000,000 Turkish Lira. After the devaluation, a cup of coffee cost 3 New Lira... the devaluation was 1,000,000:1, lopping off 6 zeros.

(Recalled from memory... look it up if you find this astonishing.)

If the stock market goes up that much, inflation/currency destruction will destroy buying power.

I think maybe investment in stocks, real estate, gold results in high inflation.

Majority of world people are mentally instable (mad)

#24     Mar 28, 2011
    #25     Mar 28, 2011
  6. ashatet

ashatet

Switzerland is good at nothing. They just allow all the bad people who steal from poor to hide their money. ewwwwww

#26     Mar 29, 2011
  7. Everybody hates paying taxes. Paying taxes is similar to giving a gun to a monkey. The monkey will fire the gun anywhere. If you need legal Tax-free investments in Switzerland, let me know.

#27     Mar 29, 2011
  8. AK100

AK100

People say countries like Nigeria are the most corrupt in the world but at least they don't try to hide behind a smokescreen of respectability.

Folks, the most corrupt country is the world is easily Switzerland. They'll take the dirtiest blood stained money off the worst people in the world, no problem at all.

There will of course be a 'premium' to handle the really dirty stuff but all's fair with them. Included in the premium will be expert plans to hide the true beneficiaries and all sorts of other tricks.

#28     Mar 29, 2011
  9. Switzerland has the best investment managers. They know all about profits. I agree there are bad people everywhere (all countries).

35% of world money or $4 Trillion is deposited in Switzerland. I do not know which category this $4 Trillion belongs to. I will not research again and again.

#29     Mar 29, 2011
  10. Posted by elitetrader member:

US doesn't have any friends, all friends of US are an illusion. EU and Japan and everyone will drop the United States like a bucket of Sh@$T at the worst times. Mark my words.

#30     Apr 1, 2011