Switzerland has the money

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Mar 27, 2011.

1. zdreg

zdreg

the US has x switzerland's debt. who has the money?
    u are not qualified to determine if a thread belongs in the economic forum.

#11     Mar 28, 2011
  2. zdreg

zdreg

statement aboutUSA law is not accurate.
    yours is a serious remark. provide a link if u are correct.

#12     Mar 28, 2011
  3. Here is reply from my Friend Forex manager who has a Switzerland based Forex company.

"But it is the USA having such laws and serious European brokers can therefore not accept US clients".

He has an excellent track/performance record of not a single losing year for over 10 years but USA residents are not allowed to invest.

Many and many USA investors (3 or 4 elitetrader members) have written to me but they have been disappointed because of USA law.

#13     Mar 28, 2011
  4. Cmon guy, you DO NOT have a 'friend forex manager'. Be honest :p

#14     Mar 28, 2011
  5. World's third-largest bank is bust

It is a US bank with $2.55 trillion of assets. Only BNP Paribas and Royal Bank of Scotland are larger. It's way too big to fail.

When it goes bust, it will be bailed out. And Ben Bernanke, chairman of the US Federal Reserve, will have no choice but to fire up the printing presses all over again.

Today, I want to tell you how to protect your wealth against the inflationary impact of the dollar flood that will result.

Complete article:

http://www.moneyweek.com/news-and-charts/economics/us/us-federal-reserve-bank-is-bust-13001

#15     Mar 28, 2011
  6. clacy

clacy

OK, please point to the value in this post and how it relates to economics. All we've heard so far is that Switzerland "has the money" as if no other countries have money. We've head that the "US has the arms" as if no other country has arms.

Here's another gem..... "Russia has secrets". No shit Einstein, so does every other developed country with an intelligence agency.

#16     Mar 28, 2011
  7. olias

olias

Switzerland has the smart money, and they are selling calls

:D

#17     Mar 28, 2011
  8. OP is a well-known troll.... I think he's on his 4th screenname....

#18     Mar 28, 2011
  9. hiptogo

hiptogo

this thread is entertainment.

#19     Mar 28, 2011
  10. Mods in this and the Wall St. forum have been on vacation for a while now. It's now up to ourselves to sift through the P&R bullshit on here to read actual economic content.

#20     Mar 28, 2011