Switzerland, France and Germany all have zero medical bankruptcies.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 22, 2009.

1. This is called a trend in any body's book:
    [​IMG]

But you are right in that France/Europe should have been better prepared, which they have been since 2003.

#11     Oct 23, 2009
  2. What is the connection between high temperatures and health care? Absolutely f*ck all. Stop rambling like a smelly piss stained wino.:p

#12     Oct 23, 2009
  3. ????? Surely your're not serious.

#13     Oct 23, 2009
  4. Yes I am. Prove the link between high death rates in times of freak temperatures and socialized medicine.

#14     Oct 23, 2009
  5. Illum

Illum

Show me a city in Switzerland that acts like the Bronx or Chicago these days. No one working, drugs violence, welfare no jobs. Gimmie a break, I'm not paying for those people. You wana do it? Why pass a law, just start paying idiot.

#15     Oct 23, 2009
  6. Link? Those are facts. Read the article. You do know that France has socialized medicine right?? You do know that heat sickness is treatable by hospitals here in America don't you?? Why were they not treated in France? Care to guess?

#16     Oct 23, 2009
  7. nitro

nitro

:mad: I WANT THE TRUTH :mad:

#17     Oct 23, 2009
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

Only in Minnesota can you get a guy off of SNL and a former wrestler elected to represent the people.

#18     Oct 23, 2009
  9. In no part of that article does it state that the people affected by the extreme heat died at the hands of or due to the neglect of a socialized health care system. Most died at home and were found dead at home not in hospitals the only concern was it happened during a holiday when a great many health care professionals and others were of course on holiday. Freaky weather rather than a failure of a service if you ask me.

#19     Oct 23, 2009
  10. Ok so the government shutting down health care for vacation is not neglect? It is by American standards. Its disgusting to hear a so call civilized country would shut down its health care system to let a bunch of unionized losers go on vacation. Do Police and Firemen take off too in France?? Just curious.

Maybe if the government had been "open" those people would have had someplace to go. You think??

As far as blaming the weather why can't we just blame disease for killing people. That way we would have a perfect health care system.

"He's dead, Jim"

#20     Oct 23, 2009