Switching careers?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by grapico, May 19, 2009.

1. LOL OMG, you're cracking me up.

Stick with your day job, you will get torn up & spit out if you go full time trading.

#21     May 20, 2009
  2. buylo

buylo

jd05 is right. Realize you are coming on here and saying to lifelong, career traders that you want to do what they do PART- TIME, just to generate money while gallivanting around the world. Most of us have been doing this for year and years (10 myself) and respect the job as a passion. It takes long hours and constant sharp discipline to perform at remarkable (even respectful) levels to support yourself *while* traveling. Hell, just ask your friend. I mean it does sound a bit ridiculous to say you want to trade in all the countries you travel too and make money while doing it. Bond. James Bond.

I trade in Chicago myself and you are relocating out of the most trader friendly city on planet earth (Trader Daily callback!) too Sonoma. Not too much there for the trading world.

So advice for the future. Hop on your E*Raid account and start trading the SPYDER, now. Trade everyday. It is the only way you will learn.

#22     May 20, 2009
  3. I understand. I was in IT for over 20 years and I hated it too. Can't blame you for wanting out.

#23     May 30, 2009