Switch your accounts to Dukascopy

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Gcapman, Mar 25, 2010.

1. What other sites? What was the issue?

#21     May 28, 2010
  2. Johnayers

Johnayers

You don't make any sense. First of all, what is the relation for Dukascopy with Sweden? :D Second of all, historically Switzerland is very strict and accurate in terms of financial matters. They can't just run around and facilitate forex without having any 'documents' :D I do not trade with them but this just doesn't make sense.

#22     Jun 3, 2010
  3. Gcapman

Gcapman

I think that the other poster meant Swiss Financial Authority (probably not the correct term)

But is definitely interesting that MIG Bank has a banking license in Switzerland and are a bucketshop whereas Dukascopy does not have one even though it is a true ECN

Maybe Dukascopy should change its name to Dukascopy Bank in order to get one? Can it be that simple? j/k

#23     Jun 3, 2010
  4. Johnayers

Johnayers

As far as i'm concerned, MIG applied for a banking license much earlier than Dukascopy, so most probably they will receive it this year. (take into consideration the fact that dukascopy is a bigger company)

I don't think the extra 'BANK' in the company name will be the case :D

#24     Jun 9, 2010
  5. As it happens Dukascopy have just got their banking license from FINMA (the Swiss regulator). What's more they apparently now call themselves Dukascopy Bank too. :D

#25     Jun 17, 2010
  6. Gcapman

Gcapman

I'm a genius!

#26     Jun 17, 2010
  7. Who is automate using Dukascopy?

I am interested to know about your experience.

Your sharing would be highly appreciated

McGene

#27     Feb 14, 2011